• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, I guess that is a natural segway into the question:

What would you rather have to see if you had no choice:

1. A huge schlong?

OR

2. A huge camel toe?

I'll go with huge camel toe hands down. My concern is that this is a Trannie thread. That huge camel toe may be one of those 'surprise' moments ... :D

... it's a joke people. We need to start laughing at ourselves again. Self-depricating humor isn't a bad thing.

So far you're guilty of all four.

Tell us all about the "golden rule" again .... It only applies to middle aged junior FO's, within 3 feet of your present position and in the lunar new year.

Did I get that right ?

I stand corrected on 717/737 AT payscale, bad assumption and no black helicopter theories here. My point is still valid though, many airlines have different pay rates and none have a DFR problem or consider that a B scale. Simply put, if GK keeps AT's current 717 rates via SL with SWAPA, how is there any wrong doing?
Again, sorry for the confusion about AT payscales, just an honest mistake. That's what I get for posting vs just lurking:)

After the SLI when you are bumped to the bottom, will you like it when you are displaced onto the 717 with the lower pay rates? Don't think it won't happen, and don't think you are safe. The problem would be a huge pay difference between a 717 and a similar sized 737-500. If there is a huge pay difference, then it could cause huge training costs when senior AT pilots move over and bump junior Corndogs to the 717. It could happen.

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back