• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, airline management ALWAYS agree to make poor business decisions based on the pilots. I can hear Gary Kelly today on the conference call..."Well we would like to utilize the 717's on smaller markets throughout the system, but instead we will keep them in Atlanta potentially forever based on our pilot union's thoughts." I would suggest that guys that are just sitting around today listen to the conference call. I think Gary may have a different viewpoint than the flightinfo airline experts.

I'm sure they will make money at your current rates providing regional feed in ATL to mainline SWA.

Still amazed at the spite that you and a few still exhibit. Sad (and shocking) that you wish to harm yourself because "our" daddy is making you share your toys (which "our" daddy bought, btw).

I think this board has clearly proven that
Southwest's hiring standards are no better and,judging from the posts on the SLI, may well be lower than most.

Last edited:
Daddy (SWA) asked Mommy (AT) to marry her.....she agreed. Daddy has a mansion and invited us to move in. Mommy's house was a nice house but not as nice as Daddy's. Though Mommy was doing well and gave us a brand new bicycle(quicker upgrade).....Daddy gave his kids a bicycle too but made them wait longer. Now we are moving into your house and Daddy says he will treat us like all his children. It wouldn't be nice for Daddy to take my bicycle and give it away.....I do think he should get you a bicycle too though.....all kidding aside this is similar to a second marriage. Usually one has more than the other and the one with less moves in with the other. I don't want our existence to hurt one SW pilot at all, but at the same time I don't want to be treated like a unwanted step child. The SLI will be fair....no SW pilot will be pushed lower at all but Airtran guys will be fairly ratio'd in. kinda funny I'm watching the history channel and it is about the 7 deadly sins. Most of those (envy, pride, greed, etc) are being displayed by the individuals that want us Airtran guys on the bottom. Almost like saying that your next door neighbor won the lottery (some like to use that expression) and because he has as much money as you, that this some how negatively affects you. That would be pride, jealousy, envy......I re-iterate that I do believe that no SW pilots seniority should be affected negatively in any way.

Latest resources

Back