• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you may be flying them
with your seniority after the
arbitrator rules on the SLI.

No SWA pilot will ever be forced to fly the 717. I can promise you this. If anyone goes to the 717 it will be voluntary and they will know what they are in for.

Last edited:
Still amazed at the spite that you and a few still exhibit. Sad (and shocking) that you wish to harm yourself because "our" daddy is making you share your toys (which "our" daddy bought, btw).

I agree. I hope these few greedy Tools don't create a hostile place as we AAI guys are already use to. Its like showing up on D-Day a day late while we are already on the beach. They will just hurt themselves.

I think this board has clearly proven that
Southwest's hiring standards are no better and,judging from the posts on the SLI, may well be lower than most.

We made that obvious 9/27! :laugh:

Embrace the diversity and the differing opinions. If we were all alike it would be like we were all in the Air Force. OK, you'll soon find that was a bad example but you get my point!

Gup

27 pages of pure enlightenment. I can't wait for the DOJ approval to come out. I pulling for at least 30 pages of expert opinions and predictions for the outcome of the acquisition/merger/SLI, once that news is released. There should be a prize for the first person to copy and paste the news on FI.

If you want to be the bratty stepbrother so be it, thankfully most aren't like you.

You brought up the 'toys' comment, I'm just calling you out on it. Nothing bratty about the facts.

In the end, together, we will kick some serious arse. And that will be a great thing!

Latest resources

Back