SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty,

I'm trying to understand this whole thing. Do the arbitrators tell GK when to implement the list?

GoodTimes-

Seriously? Can we at least let this matter go. Ty will post that same statement from the process agreement and how he interrupts it and then you will post your opinion and Ty will repost the statement out of the process agreement and you will ask this same question again. Can you just leave it alone? Just accept that you read the statement in the process agreement differently. You will not change his answer no matter how many times you ask the question. What is your goal for this line of questioning?

I'm simply confused. Didn't mean to offend you. And I'll admit I'm a little bored. Elitt is winding down out here.

Last edited:
No way. This coming from a guy that wants you stapled. Delta guys are a known quantity to Lear. Southwest guys aren't, yet. SWAPA welcomes you with open arms, and then awaits to "clothesline" you into accepting something unfair. And in all fairness Lear, I wouldn't be professing this unless I thought your group needed it.

Honestly, OY6 did you ever interview here at Southwest? If yes, were you offered a job? Have you ever interviewed at AirTran? If yes, did they offer you a job? Did you qualify to apply to Southwest? Do you have the minimums to apply to SWA now, if you wanted to?

Thanks

OYS, since you said that you like to give advice, I'm going to ask for some. I've hit a real lean spell with the ladies lately. Can you help? Sloppy 2nds as good as any.

That jacket is produced in Pensacola for our pilots, and they also produce jackets for actual Navy officers too. Do you think the Navy officers have funny jackets too? Do you Commie? I didn't think so. Not as funny now, is it? Quit stuttering.

OYS

The guy is named REDFLYER. Sounds like that could be a COMMIE name?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I wore the jacket in question for 20 years and I think they look HILARIOUS on you and all my buds who work at Mother Delta. It looked pretty good on me for a time but I would look hilarious if I wore it to work, now. It may fit but it would not fit in. Not that short sleeves with a tie looks good, either. At least it's functional (not the jacket).

shootr

Really? That Navy like jacket is HILARIOUS? Really? How about pretending you are "Fonzi" wearing that ridiculous leather jacket? Trying to relive the 50's, are you? Ehhaaaaaaaayyy! Now THAT is funny.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back