• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, OK, OK! I stated the hooker thing out of fun. If you guy's don't have a sense of humor then you will have a tough time at SWA. You need a thick skin. I only used the hooker thing, because someone was stating this was a marriage. What can't I make a smart azz remark with out people getting their feelings hurt? If you have insecurities it isn't my fault. I have never stated you will be Guadeloupe pilots, be on the street, or fenced for life. I want this to be a good thing for both sides. I still feel strongly GK is in control of this whole thing. But hey I am just a pilot.

OK, OK, OK! I stated the hooker thing out of fun. If you guy's don't have a sense of humor then you will have a tough time at SWA. You need a thick skin. I only used the hooker thing, because someone was stating this was a marriage. What can't I make a smart azz remark with out people getting their feelings hurt? If you have insecurities it isn't my fault. I have never stated you will be Guadeloupe pilots, be on the street, or fenced for life. I want this to be a good thing for both sides. I still feel strongly GK is in control of this whole thing. But hey I am just a pilot.

Take a joke man. I guess my sarcasm didn't come through like I wanted it to. You are right though. Gk and the big share holders are driving this bus. I am merely a passenger. Cya after the 2'nd of May.

Take a joke man. I guess my sarcasm didn't come through like I wanted it to. You are right though. Gk and the big share holders are driving this bus. I am merely a passenger. Cya after the 2'nd of May.

Sweet! We all have are doubts how this will play out. But here is the good thing, seniority aside. The whole new list will be young at age and for the old guy's maybe at heart. But the fun will continue. I will admit, I don't take back the argument of pride and what we SWA people have built. Nor should the AT guy's and girl's. Now, with that being said you have people like Gent nuts and OYS that think people should be like them (DAL/NWA). Well AT has been fighting like a mother f oo k er in ATL with DAL and held it's own ( good for you guy's). Now, little no technology/international SWA has had to put up with DAL,AA,US,UA,CAL for 40 years. AT/SWA= Scrappy=Great Combination=Money (ROIC)=Growth=. No doubt with GK we are going big, but how will GK play it?

I thought it was funny... ;)

Now, with that being said you have people like Gent nuts and OYS that think people should be like them (DAL/NWA). Well AT has been fighting like a mother f oo k er in ATL with DAL and held it's own ( good for you guy's). Now, little no technology/international SWA has had to put up with DAL,AA,US,UA,CAL for 40 years. AT/SWA= Scrappy=Great Combination=Money (ROIC)=Growth=. No doubt with GK we are going big, but how will GK play it?
Well-said, and I agree completely. With GK stating 1,000 new-hire pilots next year along with continued growth and expansion for the years after that, by the time this is done and any fences come down, we'll all likely be in the same position next year in terms of bidding placement, etc, that we are now, no matter how the list shakes out.

Growth is good, and glad to be a part of it! See ya on the line... :)

Well, I have heard the Pro M/B folks state that Relative Seniority is the only Fair and Equitable solution to SLI....I am confused, and here's why:

If we go R/S then a famous poster here who has been at AAI since NOV01 would be senior to me who has been at SWA longer (still an FO). Famous poster would still be a CP and would also get a BIG raise and benefits. True I would not lose bidding power but I would not GET ANYTHING out of the deal...how is this F/E?? Just curious...

Well, I have heard the Pro M/B folks state that Relative Seniority is the only Fair and Equitable solution to SLI....I am confused, and here's why:

If we go R/S then a famous poster here who has been at AAI since NOV01 would be senior to me who has been at SWA longer (still an FO). Famous poster would still be a CP and would also get a BIG raise and benefits. True I would not lose bidding power but I would not GET ANYTHING out of the deal...how is this F/E?? Just curious...

What do you mean you wouldn't get anything out of the deal? You'd get to jerk gear for a FI legend. What else do you need?

Senior SWA FO's...always the "what's in it for me?" crowd. Your future seniority ass raping is for the greater good! Haven't you been listening? :nuts: :bomb:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back