• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, keep the ATL operation seperate, and they will grind it to a hault. They will make SWA's on time performance go to heck. It will be fun to watch. Gary will make it a priority then to make sure you are combined, and have the SAME salaries. It's gonna happen eventually, just take the hits and move on Gup.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I don't speak for all the AT pilots, but that won't happen. It's still our job to do a good job. We are professionals, but it wouldn't be in the best interest of all the pilots if we remain separate for too long. If the AirTran side becomes extremely profitable it could make for some new plans for the AirTran side that wouldn't benefit the SW side. Not trying to start a fight, but trying to bring up a point.

texman = IKE?

I'd love a PM on that one cause there isn't one shred of proof! IKE used his energy to sell out 95% of WN pilots. Texman is getting shot up trying to defend us.

Gup

Believe me...I'm not defending GL here, but I'm pretty sure your thinking of the wrong Ike.

That drunk cowboy in the movie Tombstone---IKE Clanton. First you want to kill Wyatt Earp, then you cry in front of him. Texman---IKE Clanton.

Maybe I'm missing something here... but the Ike you're referring to Gup wasn't in the movie. Just a not-so-distant bad dream for many of us.

Well, I guess you haven't noticed but I've made my peace that this is out of our hands several months ago. I was happy September 26th and will be happy tomorrow. However, I still scratch my head and wonder about the spite and vitriol coming from a few on your side to the detriment of themselves and their company. Oh well, some people will never be happy........

Ok that's fair. I think we all get a little rowdy.

And if you lose your seat, due to the arbitrators decision to put the domestic
Pilots under the international qualified pilots,
I hope you'll be happy too!

I'm sure that wouldn't hurt the
"Culture" either.

If I lose my seat, I will be on the street.LOL. What does international have to do with it? Your International flying is not that hard (especially 121). Did it all the time brother.

IKE,

GK will let this go to arbitration so nobody can blame him (GK). If he tries to "take care" of one side, the other side will hate him and the company for years. An arbitrator will decide this, and lately it has been mostly relative, as precedent. Don't hate the trannies, and don't hate the process. It is what it is, a merger.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I knew my post's would make you come out. Where have you been? Question? Do you know that it will go to arbitration? Can you explain how Delta got that great contract back in the day. Who did Delta piggy back off of?

texman = IKE?

I'd love a PM on that one cause there isn't one shred of proof! IKE used his energy to sell out 95% of WN pilots. Texman is getting shot up trying to defend us.

Gup

Thanks. I just get tired of everybody thinking they know how this shizz is going down. GK has control.

Did you just finish a 12 pack of Bud Light bottles, and are now sitting on one and rotating? Kharma is probably right, you are drunk. How have you EARNED it BTW? You negotiated a contract based off of other airlines previous rates? That must have been tough. This is why I love to continue to post on threads like this. Texman allows me to continue with his attitude. I can't wait for Ty to make you do multiple walkarounds just to get it right during your 20 min turn from Amarillo to El Paso someday.

You know who you probably look and act like? That drunk cowboy in the movie Tombstone---IKE Clanton. First you want to kill Wyatt Earp, then you cry in front of him. Texman---IKE Clanton.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Country movies come on Gen. Your age is showing. What about Bonanza? Who would I be in that one?

Yall are a bunch of dumb azzes. Until Soc, then you AT guys can get cocky. That's when the true marriage date is. For our sli. I have notice the more that comes out in the news we all get cocky. Both sides. I would like for you AT guys to ask one of our 25 year captains if the company gave them our contract. We swa pilots share the success with the company. You have to be a idiot if you think mgt has made this company successful by them selfs. Just think, 35000 employees have made this a great place to work. We have all earned it. You will be educated on our culture and will understand how swa does it. So to say SWA is getting married with AT is such a bad way to put it. I would like to think AT as a ugly high priced hooker that has kids and their toys for sale. Then daddy can figure out what to do with the new addition to the family. In the end GK will decide the fate of his family and culture. Then GK will ask yall "who's your daddy"!

So if we are ugly high priced hookers that makes you a low life who can't get laid without paying for it. Get over yourself! You are no better than any other pilot out there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back