SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty,

As unofficial spokesman of the AAI vocal minority, do you also believe that any AAI pilots seniority (and seat position) should be negatively affected...?

Yall are a bunch of dumb azzes. Until Soc, then you AT guys can get cocky. That's when the true marriage date is. For our sli. I have notice the more that comes out in the news we all get cocky. Both sides. I would like for you AT guys to ask one of our 25 year captains if the company gave them our contract. We swa pilots share the success with the company. You have to be a idiot if you think mgt has made this company successful by them selfs. Just think, 35000 employees have made this a great place to work. We have all earned it. You will be educated on our culture and will understand how swa does it. So to say SWA is getting married with AT is such a bad way to put it. I would like to think AT as a ugly high priced hooker that has kids and their toys for sale. Then daddy can figure out what to do with the new addition to the family. In the end GK will decide the fate of his family and culture. Then GK will ask yall "who's your daddy"!

Ty,

As unofficial spokesman of the AAI vocal minority, do you also believe that any AAI pilots seniority (and seat position) should be negatively affected...?

Looks like somebody is going fishing, I don't think Ty will take the bait...........

Yall are a bunch of dumb azzes. Until Soc, then you AT guys can get cocky. That's when the true marriage date is. For our sli. I have notice the more that comes out in the news we all get cocky. Both sides. I would like for you AT guys to ask one of our 25 year captains if the company gave them our contract. We swa pilots share the success with the company. You have to be a idiot if you think mgt has made this company successful by them selfs. Just think, 35000 employees have made this a great place to work. We have all earned it. You will be educated on our culture and will understand how swa does it. So to say SWA is getting married with AT is such a bad way to put it. I would like to think AT as a ugly high priced hooker that has kids and their toys for sale. Then daddy can figure out what to do with the new addition to the family. In the end GK will decide the fate of his family and culture. Then GK will ask yall "who's your daddy"!

I can actually hear your drunken slurred speech while reading your post, amazing!

Latest resources

Back