• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What? Thanks Judge Judy. Ok, here goes. I am a Corndog. Are you happy now? I am actually Herb.

Btw, I found this article that may be of some help, now that you know I am a Corndog:

By STEVEN GREENHOUSE
JANUARY 21, 2013 WSJ

As Facebook and Twitter become as central to workplace conversation as the company cafeteria, federal regulators are ordering employers to scale back policies that limit what workers can say online.

Employers often seek to discourage comments that paint them in a negative light. Don?t discuss company matters publicly, a typical social media policy will say, and don?t disparage managers, co-workers or the company itself. Violations can be a firing offense.

But in a series of recent rulings and advisories, labor regulators have declared many such blanket restrictions illegal. The National Labor Relations Board says workers have a right to discuss work conditions freely and without fear of retribution, whether the discussion takes place at the office or on Facebook.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Go ahead and press to test this one Jenny. Please. Keep going. Prove me wrong. Please.

Read your social media policy. And take this article with you when you think its worth the fight with massive regrets for your highly antagonistic, offensive behavior you call debate.

Last edited:
Actually has given good Delta guys a bad name. And that's the unfortunate nature of his rants. If there was a SW guy acting like that, I'd be embarrassed...and yes, I'd be sending them Private Messages. And once again, after being painted in a corner, he tries to distance himself from being a Delta pilot. Just as bizarre.

Very bizarre.

On another site I did just that. And the guy backed off. Saw the light I suppose.

You guys are crazy. And both of you "represent" The Corndog with your name or avatar picture.

Re-read the article SWAdude. I'll see you in the HOU crew lounge tomorrow. I've got 6 legs believe it or not. HOU-DAL-LBB-DAL-LBB-DAL-MAF. I can't wait!

Bye Bye---General Lee

"As Facebook and Twitter become as central to workplace conversation as the company cafeteria, federal regulators are ordering employers to scale back policies that limit what workers can say online."

"But in a series of recent rulings and advisories, labor regulators have declared many such blanket restrictions illegal. The National Labor Relations Board says workers have a right to discuss work conditions freely and without fear of retribution, whether the discussion takes place at the office or on Facebook."

Last edited:
That was just weird.

It may be weird be your perspective that SWA is bulletproof is laughably ignorant. SWA has done a good job, almost as good as Pan Am in the 60's, Braniff in the 70's (they were the most profitable airline at one point just prior to deregulation). Realistically? SWA is vulnerable to being squeezed from below by VA, JetBlue, Spirit and Frontier and from above from three strong legacies.

It may be weird be your perspective that SWA is bulletproof is laughably ignorant. SWA has done a good job, almost as good as Pan Am in the 60's, Braniff in the 70's (they were the most profitable airline at one point just prior to deregulation). Realistically? SWA is vulnerable to being squeezed from below by VA, JetBlue, Spirit and Frontier and from above from three strong legacies.

We all can be as lucky as you

Hawaiian Airlines is untouchable .

Your very lucky Dan .

Actually has given good Delta guys a bad name. And that's the unfortunate nature of his rants. If there was a SW guy acting like that, I'd be embarrassed...and yes, I'd be sending them Private Messages. And once again, after being painted in a corner, he tries to distance himself from being a Delta pilot. Just as bizarre.

I actully think he fits the Delta pilot well .

I do not agree with a lot of what GL writes . He does post some good articles .

Some of you guys are getting upset with GL , when your the ones that keep bantering with him .

He is using Mohammed Ali Technique of the rope a dope .

Even Bill and Scoot don't feed his need for a reply .

It's going to be a nice day , get out and enjoy it. :)

What is also weird is how you chose to get on the SWA bashing bandwagon not even closely representing what I wrote.

No business is bullet proof. But some are much stronger than others and our balance sheet is stronger than it has ever been while others are still largely weaker than they were prior 9/11 or the Gulf War so when it comes to weathering the storm, we could even better than before.

And maybe you should be happy about this factoid since there is legitimate rumors going around that Hawaiian might very well be the next acquisition.

Not in GLs corner because he brings it on himself always but the SWA Cheerleaders swarm on him and feed the troll and in turn, make themselves look a little petulant.

No offense Red!:beer:

Not in GLs corner because he brings it on himself always but the SWA Cheerleaders swarm on him and feed the troll and in turn, make themselves look a little petulant.

No offense Red!:beer:

I would ask you to read the first two posts on this thread and determine who is doing what.

If loyalty is something you find to be the same as a Cheerleader, then I am a VERY proud Cheerleader. :cool:

What is also weird is how you chose to get on the SWA bashing bandwagon not even closely representing what I wrote.

No business is bullet proof. But some are much stronger than others and our balance sheet is stronger than it has ever been while others are still largely weaker than they were prior 9/11 or the Gulf War so when it comes to weathering the storm, we could even better than before.

And maybe you should be happy about this factoid since there is legitimate rumors going around that Hawaiian might very well be the next acquisition.

So the Hawaiian wide body Captains would all be placed at the top of the
seniority list, with the SW narrow body pilots under them?

That's probably how an arbitrator would see it.

Maybe a good idea for Southwest to avoid an impartial arbitration again
because they aren't going to like the results.

Latest resources

Back