Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I completely disagree.

SWA has always chosen people enjoyable to work with and will continue to do so.

Although the five year upgrades would eventually be something of the past, SWA has never been financially better because of Gary.

And that is the good news to many of us.
That may be so. I've certainly enjoyed flying with people here.

But surely even you will admit that the blind worship of the company on SWALife is downright creepy at times. As for me, it really doesn't matter what Gary and his buddies do now. I just show up, do my job, have a good time, pick up a few easy premium trips for the money, and then go home.

Okay, I will admit that I keep up with the contract negotiations. Max pay to the last day, I say. :)

Last edited:
That may be so. I've certainly enjoyed flying with people here.

But surely even you will admit that the blind worship of the company on SWALife is downright creepy at times. As for me, it really doesn't matter what Gary and his buddies do now. I just show up, do my job, have a good time, pick up a few easy premium trips for the money, and then go home.

Thats all I have done, and most all I know who have been here for over 20 years now. Why would things change?

Wow, we gotta modern day Dr. Joyce Brothers here..... Except she's a HE, and He eats disgusting quesadillas at the Lubbock La Quinta....

I was a bit skeptical when I first heard that SWA and AT were going to merge, but I hoped that it would be a "good" merger for everyone involved. I thought the Cornies had watched a couple before their's, consisting of one "right" way ( DL/ NW) and one "wrong" way (US/AWA). After watching the results of each, I was sure the Corndogs would figure out the way to strengthen their group, and make it an even tougher competitor.

But nooooooooooo. They had to pull shenanigans, get greedy, and then treat the other side like second rate pilots. That's why I revist this topic Joyce. I don't like bullies. And I know many AT guys here in ATL. They can't wait to commute to OAK and LAS when they eventually upgrade back into their previous seat....

And the best part Joyce is that you and Bubba can't see the WRONG that was imposed on the AT guys/gals. I hope you both eventually do. Stop the excuses! Exorcise the demons! Hallelujah!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genny,

Honest question...how long are you going to keep posting the same items year after year, after year? Don't you get tired of posting the same old BS everyday...for 20 thousand post? That's the psychotic part that you plainly don't understand. Oh, and hint...it doesn't take a PHD to see how strange you've become over the years. Adding NOTHING of value. Nothing.

Why do you care? You never gave a rats arse about the AirTran guys before. As a matter of fact, you looked down on them in ATL for years. Your concern is a complete joke....and pretty much everyone sees that for what it is. EXCEPT YOU!

Debating merits? Please. You have ZERO credibility, even though you try to feign some outrage.

It's a complete fabrication to allow you another anti-Southwest topic. That's it. No substance.

What flavor Kool-Aid are you guzzling? You can't get enough. You are actually choking! It looks like you are choking on your own vomit! Yikes!

Somebody help SWAdude! He's choking! Oh wait, he surrounded by AT guys.... Never mind..... So, who's got his eulogy? I do, here it goes:

"SWAdude....was....uhhhh.... A dude....I think? He was.... Uhhhhh.... Passionate about his company... And.....uhhhh...I think he was a dude, but maybe he wasn't. Usually that problem only happens with his best buddy Redflyer. Anyways......Amen!"

Bye Bye---General Lee

Representing SWA on this forum, and I said something like that, I would be concerned about what could happen to me with our social media policy. Does Delta have one too? Never mind, I know they do. And I have recently learned that it is possible for anyone to know ones true identities on these forums.

Sleep well.

Thats all I have done, and most all I know who have been here for over 20 years now. Why would things change?
You've been here longer than me, so you would know more about it than me, but the impression I always had was that this company was like a big family always looking out for each other and taking care of the employees. Now I know better; the creepy people on SWALife worship management, but most of us know that the company couldn't care less about individuals. You're a number, an asset to be used, and thrown away if it helps the bottom line.

You've been here longer than me, so you would know more about it than me, but the impression I always had was that this company was like a big family always looking out for each other and taking care of the employees. Now I know better; the creepy people on SWALife worship management, but most of us know that the company couldn't care less about individuals. You're a number, an asset to be used, and thrown away if it helps the bottom line.

Nothing has changed for the worse. Herb was fun. But things are better now than they were when I got hired over 20 years ago.

Don't get caught up in the folklore.

Representing SWA on this forum, and I said something like that, I would be concerned about what could happen to me with our social media policy. Does Delta have one too? Never mind, I know they do. And I have recently learned that it is possible for anyone to know ones true identities on these forums.

Sleep well.

Wow! Really? I never said I represent DL, and this is an anonymous board. Sorry, you're ridiculous. Where again does it say I fly for DL anywhere on my avatar? It doesn't. I'm just a big fan. Have a great night!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Wow! Really? I never said I represent DL, and this is an anonymous board. Sorry, you're ridiculous.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well you are not screwed if you are not a DL pilot. But if you are, which granted you may not be, your narrow minded, narcissistic view of life has never processed that we are all potential customers too.

Your name, and these posts, could be troublesome.

Just saying.

Well you are not screwed if you are not a DL pilot. But if you are, which granted you may not be, your narrow minded, narcissistic view of life has never processed that we are all potential customers too.

Your name, and these posts, could be troublesome.

Just saying.

Oh whatever! I could be a SWA customer, and now I'm crying.... Gimme a break. If you can't debate, then let it go. This is an anonymous board that has fictitious names. If you can't take a little "ribbing" then that is "troublesome." It sounds like you guys can't handle the truth. And unlike Redflyer with the Corndog 737 on his avatar, there isn't anything representing DL on mine. I'm just a big fan.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back