• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that the procedures that will be adopted from the FL side haven't started appearing yet, so most people probably haven't seen them yet.

My sources say that, starting in 2015, some changes will be made to checklists/QRH. Later, expect some FMS software upgrades (including better VNAV) and Aerodata ACARS will replace or supplement OPC data.

Good!

And fly over the FAF at night- first guy to bitch about it need only think of Branson
And gear pins sting- +1 man +1
And stop babysitting

I also do not get the setting zero- but airline #6 -it's not even the goofiest thing SwA has had me do much less ever

I also do not get the setting zero- but airline #6 -it's not even the goofiest thing SwA has had me do much less ever

I agree, I fly the plane and enjoy the 5th and the 20th. I've never thought of it being too difficult with any of the procedures they have made me do.

"Here is an OPC"

Great

"Company procedures approach"

Super

"One switch up, one down in the 300"

Cool

Now if any of you care to go to Dallas and make me fly it a new way, I'll do it! As goofy as you will probably make it.

Exactly canyon

My big concern is does the check clear?:) and is the bar open?;)

Saw the escape path charts for Mexico today. i can't believe someone saw those things and thought they were a good idea. At least for their intended purpose. I'm removing mine on overnights and using them for drinking games.

Latest resources

Back