• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who thinks the animosity is going away anytime soon is sorely mistaken. The AAI guys got screwed, and it's only until they cross the fence that they realize how hard. I just don't understand why people drink the SWA cool aid. It's a job, at an airline that tries to operates the 737 like it's an F-16. It's ridiculous. Don't mistake guys showing up to work and being professional, with being happy to be there. I think most would agree that AAI was a pretty darn good place to work, and the policies and procedures were light years ahead of SWA. I could go on a rant for hours why SWA is a glorified commuter, but I'm stepping off my soapbox now and going back to my happy place!

Anyone who thinks the animosity is going away anytime soon is sorely mistaken. The AAI guys got screwed, and it's only until they cross the fence that they realize how hard. I just don't understand why people drink the SWA cool aid. It's a job, at an airline that tries to operates the 737 like it's an F-16. It's ridiculous. Don't mistake guys showing up to work and being professional, with being happy to be there. I think most would agree that AAI was a pretty darn good place to work, and the policies and procedures were light years ahead of SWA. I could go on a rant for hours why SWA is a glorified commuter, but I'm stepping off my soapbox now and going back to my happy place!

I can't stop laughing. Thanks GT.

Hmmmmm. Wow.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Have you heard of the florence nightingale effect? Talk about delusional. Just a quick question to back up your assertions. How many people left Southwest or any other major to come to AAI?

As a former AirTran first officer who has transitioned and now has to commute I think you are on drugs. Seek help....

Latest resources

Back