• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh whatever! I could be a SWA customer, and now I'm crying.... Gimme a break. If you can't debate, then let it go. This is an anonymous board that has fictitious names. If you can't take a little "ribbing" then that is "troublesome." It sounds like you guys can't handle the truth. And unlike Redflyer with the Corndog 737 on his avatar, there isn't anything representing DL on mine. I'm just a big fan.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So you are a fraud?

I won a state championship in debate when I was in high school. You don't do anything close to debate who ever you may be.

So you are a fraud?

I won a state championship in debate when I was in high school. You don't do anything close to debate who ever you may be.

So, you're a "Master" debator? Congrats on winning State in Highschool. I was dating girls back then.

Anyways, you are taking this waaaaaaay too seriously. You and CaptMack. Just keep saying to yourselves "anonymous" and "rumor board." I think you both will just cool down and understand what this site actually is, which is entertainment.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So, you're a "Master" debator? Congrats on winning State in Highschool. I was dating girls back then.

Anyways, you are taking this waaaaaaay too seriously. You and CaptMack. Just keep saying to yourselves "anonymous" and "rumor board." I think you both will just cool down and understand what this site actually is, which is entertainment.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Keep practicing that so when you have to account for yourself it will sound as good as you can make it while you discover the truth about social media policies.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Will you please just leave? You have single handedly ruined this site. All by yourself. Thanks for adding no value and nothing but personal attacks. It's sad that you find that entertaining.

Make 20k your curtain call and move on..

Keep practicing that so when you have to account for yourself it will sound as good as you can make it while you discover the truth about social media policies.

If you think I work for a certain airline, great. I certainly didn't put that on my avatar. I am a big fan of one, and I never slam it.

If I were you, I'd PM Redflyer and warn him about his picture on his avatar. He seems to be representing them. And you've got your company name in your screen name. Be careful what you say. I have neither, I'm just a big fan.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This was for the SWA and AAI guys to not give in to the divisiveness whoever starts it. Please do not engage and prolong the non sense, and uselessness waste of time and energy.

Simply ignore the haters and move on and let the merger negativity just fade away. Once you stop engaging in the back and forth it will go away.

I am disappointed this thread is 3 pages.

This was for the SWA and AAI guys to not give in to the divisiveness whoever starts it. Please do not engage and prolong the non sense.

Simply ignore the haters and move on and let the merger negativity just fade away. Once you stop engaging in the back and forth it will go away.

I am disappointed this thread is 3 pages.

I agree! Time to move on..... Goodnight!

Bye Bye---General Lee

If you think I work for a certain airline, great. I certainly didn't put that on my avatar. I am a big fan of one, and I never slam it.

If I were you, I'd PM Redflyer and warn him about his picture on his avatar. He seems to be representing them. And you've got your company name in your screen name. Be careful what you say. I have neither, I'm just a big fan.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So do you or do you not work for Delta Airlines. You have said you are a pilot for Delta Airlines for years now.

Is lying a good position for a strong argument in debate? Are you debating fairly Jenny? Your mantra is you are here to have a good, healthy debate but how does one do that with a liar?

You not only represent your company. You do your friends, families and all associated with you. There are legal and moral issues at play here.

So do you or do you not work for Delta Airlines. You have said you are a pilot for Delta Airlines for years now.

Is lying a good position for a strong argument in debate? Are you debating fairly Jenny? Your mantra is you are here to have a good, healthy debate but how does one do that with a liar?

You not only represent your company. You do your friends, families and all associated with you. There are legal and moral issues at play here.

What? Thanks Judge Judy. Ok, here goes. I am a Corndog. Are you happy now? I am actually Herb.

Btw, I found this article that may be of some help, now that you know I am a Corndog:

By STEVEN GREENHOUSE
JANUARY 21, 2013 WSJ

As Facebook and Twitter become as central to workplace conversation as the company cafeteria, federal regulators are ordering employers to scale back policies that limit what workers can say online.

Employers often seek to discourage comments that paint them in a negative light. Don?t discuss company matters publicly, a typical social media policy will say, and don?t disparage managers, co-workers or the company itself. Violations can be a firing offense.

But in a series of recent rulings and advisories, labor regulators have declared many such blanket restrictions illegal. The National Labor Relations Board says workers have a right to discuss work conditions freely and without fear of retribution, whether the discussion takes place at the office or on Facebook.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Actually has given good Delta guys a bad name. And that's the unfortunate nature of his rants. If there was a SW guy acting like that, I'd be embarrassed...and yes, I'd be sending them Private Messages. And once again, after being painted in a corner, he tries to distance himself from being a Delta pilot. Just as bizarre.

Latest resources

Back