Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hard to tell right now, upper 76xxx or lower 77xxx. But really its anyone's guess. If he is correct and they go past 2015 then yes Ty would re upgrade quickly. I am sure he will still bitch about it though.

How do those number equate to AirTran partition numbers?

RV

so if 600 planes RON, then Southwest crews, one might boast, consume around 3600 beers every night while on the job ( if everybody takes the advice and drinks 3)...sounds like a great Ad campaign

The guys riding the bottom of the AT list since being hired in 2010 have worked harder than you've EVER had to.

Vested, invested, whatever.

Be happy for them and their raise.

I lobbied hard for FO's to get the majority of gains in our last contract. Keep your judgements to yourself.

I lobbied hard for FO's to get the majority of gains in our last contract. Keep your judgements to yourself.
And yet, you bash them as being selfish dbags if they are happy at SWA!
How nice that you, funnyman, a junior FO, are enjoying your new existence, with no regard as to the seniority loss and pay cuts that the other half of our plilot group experienced, so you could enjoy your newfound happiness. Enjoy, but do the rest of us the favor of not being a complete dbag, many of us lost a lot while you enjoy your gains.
And for the record, many on both sides experienced major setbacks, you are in no way unique in that respect. Perhaps it's just that you enjoy complaining about it more than most.

Loss of any seniority, even if it is a means to better career...is a QOL set back....the AAI guys did not ask for this...but with that'd said, their loss is more than offset by the displacement of many SWA pilots, especially out east, and the top 3-500 at AAI will NOT lose their seat...

Dude, FYI I've never been on the Ty Webb hate train. I was simply responding to this:

How nice that you, funnyman, a junior FO, are enjoying your new existence, with no regard as to the seniority loss and pay cuts that the other half of our plilot group experienced, so you could enjoy your newfound happiness. Enjoy, but do the rest of us the favor of not being a complete dbag, many of us lost a lot while you enjoy your gains.

because it was a ********************ty thing to read, being in that demographic. The bottom really freaking sucks right now. Peace, bro.

Edit: You throw around the dbag moniker at one of your co's, and then tell another one (me) to shut his mouth. You should take your own advice, CAPTAIN.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back