Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's actually not an odd question. It's the most basic thing and weird defensive that you can't answer. But ok- do you. Was just curious

So I assume you never had a drink with those great capts?
Shall I post a pic of a six pack of mini's and tell you that room parties do still exist? And they aren't normally even orgies- or even in rooms at first- just a crew hanging out down by the pool or some other common area
The new scoreboard norm has been that way for ever if you live on pacific time and head east. Show a little ingenuity man-
I hear if you're worried the SWA Gestapo will get you for grabbing drinks off a plane that you can pick up those minis at a liquor store for .75-$2 and throw them in your tennis shoe, nice and protected.

If you're tired, go sleep- but the pathetic excuses that somehow blame SWA need to stop.

New norm??
For you maybe

This is now getting awesome. We pull into the gate at 1AM. I follow the Captain to his room. We go in and he opens his bag and pulls four minis out of his gym shoe. I know from the days flying that he like to run 6 miles a day.

So there we are. A couple of normal guys drinking minis out of a gym shoe.

Wait for Wave. He'll bring some mini's he "purchased" from his local liquor store. Then tell you how great things were before the FL purchase.

Freight, you're an idiot

Actually, I'm not. But it's to be expected from a pinhead like you. Look at the responses from your own peeps on this ridiculous thread that you started. Swipe some more minis and go get your groove on

Latest resources

Back