Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No
What's weird is watching some of these guys at the bar
Then confused and blaming the "PC world" for why they're getting called into the chiefs

But hey- Take it or leave it- in almost 9000 posts I'm sure there's more than a few strange ones from this FI troll

Ok, now you guys are just being dumb
That was over the top, so don't post with a hangover wave- but again- it's probably those who need to hear it, that won't. And those who don't who are wtf?
First, What did you think? I got to 8700 posts by the tremendous thought I put into each post? FI troll - guilty. .

But back to the thread-
THE POINT- my only point and I apologize if it got lost- is THAT IF YOURE AFRAID OF THE PC POLICE- LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
You guys have the confidence to fly an airliner in every situation, but not in going to the bar without getting called in. C'mon?
Like howie, I may be naive, but for every one case of wrongfully accused I've heard the real story on ten others painted that way, that we're actually a guy doing wrong.
Just keep in mind that you are at work and have fun with that there. Just keep in control.
Just be cool, don't be douc:, and buy a round- even if the attention isn't on you.

Then google the person who said this and ask what he would do

“I've found that many of the greatest ideas surface in bars because that's where many people cultivate inspiration.”

Well said Howard.

But I'll illuminate the getting laid crowd as well. "Trying" to get laid is what gets guys in trouble. You're not a frat boy. Work on yourself outside the bar. Physically. Socially. Get on an internet dating site and go on lots of dates (the world is full of women who just want a decent guy with a job who's not a leech). If you don't spend enough time with women, it will make you weird around them. Make yourself more interesting. Live in ways that make you more confident.
You get far more women, and much better quality of interactions when you stop TRYING so hard and just be a human being.
I always let the woman drive the getting laid train. You still got to be a man- know the signs and make your move- but learn to feel it out. Guys get into trouble when they pressure a situation to close the deal. (Dumb too, bc usually, if it's going to happen at all, a little more patience and better timing and it will happen. If not, let it go)
You never want either of you to wake up regretting. That's when it's really not cool anytime, but especially mixing it with work. This idea though, that you have to avoid the bar bc you might do something... C'mon. Grow up and live a little.
If you fear that, you need to get to work on yourself and stop pretending the problem isn't in the mirror.

With all due respect.....you're really full of yourself. I bet everytime you pass the mirror you give a little "gunshot" at yourself to show how much you admire yourself.

Eh, definitely a weird diatribe, but there's a lot of truth in it, too. I've seen an awful lot of pathetic 40-somethings hitting on the 21 year old stews at the bar who are obviously very uninterested and very uncomfortable. If you're worried about the PC police, maybe it's because you need to learn to keep it in your pants. Not saying that there aren't legitimate cases of guys being accused of things they didn't do, but the vast majority of the time, the guy was just being a creepy weirdo.

Hey, I skip FI for a few days, and stumble onto this one. . . . . been pretty boring lately, at least this thread gave me a few grins. :D

Wave, if you really want to challenge yourself, try to combine the work out, sleep routine AND dating advice into one big post . . . . we'lll call it "Living Large with Wave" and make it a sticky. ;)

Regards,
Ty

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back