Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, five years ago the place changed. I almost considered a medical procedure to make me an AMer because well, my liver was hurting from the night after night room parties. Now, I can't find a bar that's open when we roll in at 2AM, and watch the AMers wake up.

Wave, I hate to bust your image of the tradition, but it was hit and miss for me when I was a probie. Guess what, it never hurt my feelings or made me think differently of pilots or the company.

I thought you don't go to the bar? Which is it?
You improve your chances of getting a round bought for you a LOT if you actually come down

It's been 50/50 for me this month, but I've been PM and we get in so late if I went down at all it was because I felt obligated. I have young kid at home who gets up with the crack of dawn so I'm not used to staying up until after 1am and then going out for a drink. Guess I'm getting old. :-(

I thought you don't go to the bar? Which is it?
You improve your chances of getting a round bought for you a LOT if you actually come down

I never said I did not go to the bar. I posed a hypothetical question about why some people do not want to. What I find interesting is why you are posting this type of nonsense on FI. If you want to raise an issue, why not on the SWAPA forum?

Sorry, but I've never seen the appeal of hanging out with the people I've just been locked in an aluminum tube with for 8 hours. If that's considered mandatory at SWA, just one more reason I'm glad to get out.

What an idiot...

I love Sprinter hotel vans; the Mercedes ones mind you, not the Dodge ones. And I dislike slam clickers. :)

Latest resources

Back