Southwest announces MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fiel12-

Not all of us are CASS approved my friend. I could non-rev, but it is too low a priority to be comfortable I'm afraid. But rest assured, I actually do fly for a living.

DrunkIrishman-

Are ORD loads really that bad that you can't swing a cabin seat? Just asking. Does your company have any sort of commute policy? (ie. 2 flights)

Well as had been posted here: Nothing to see...just move along. Come back in about a year (after the one city turns into three...prior to Mar 09). I have come to see that is the way that Southwest works..they change there mind a lot and on short notice..read: a.m. press releases(and I work here). I guess it makes life exciting

Well as had been posted here: Nothing to see...just move along. Come back in about a year (after the one city turns into three...prior to Mar 09). I have come to see that is the way that Southwest works..they change there mind a lot and on short notice..read: a.m. press releases(and I work here). I guess it makes life exciting

I think I missed something?

You need to sleep it off bro.

Gup

I think the Globe man has a valid point. Gary Kelly has lots of contracts with employees in negotiations. I'm sure he's itching to announce the mass expansion with other airlines cutting back, but he has to preserve the doom-and-gloom until all contracts are signed.

So, for now, the sky is falling. The hedges are running out. The economy is in the toilet. Sign right here on the dotted line ... suckas!!!!

Thank God!!! Finally, the MSP-CHI market will come down to realistic fares. I only hope it will have an effect on the MSP-ORD market versus just the MDW market. I would suspect that WN waited for the HHH before going to MSP all these years. That combined with the merger seems to be a great time to attack.

As a MSP-CHI commuter for ORD, I must say that I am pleased to have SWA flying the route so that the tickets I buy will go from $200-$300 one way to $59-$99.

The beauty of this is that I will get the benefit of SWA lowering ticket prices without having to fly on them...cause I will avoid them at all cost as I continue to fly on NWA or AirTran to MDW.

Airtran DOES NOT fly from MSP-MDW anymore!

maybe he means he only flys MSP to MDW every few years then he would be right. otherwise he has no clue. Your right we pulled out of there awhile ago. I had heard we did pretty good there and I am sure WN will do also.

maybe he means he only flys MSP to MDW every few years then he would be right. otherwise he has no clue. Your right we pulled out of there awhile ago. I had heard we did pretty good there and I am sure WN will do also.

Latest resources

Back