• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest announces MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airtran DOES NOT fly from MSP-MDW anymore!

AirTran doesn't do the route anymore...you guys are right, I don't have a clue. I never could have ever flown on AirTran from MSP-MDW since they don't currently operate that route. My bad.

maybe he means he only flys MSP to MDW every few years then he would be right. otherwise he has no clue. Your right we pulled out of there awhile ago.

Maybe he prefers to fly into ORD on another carrier since he works there and likes to avoid driving through the hood to go from MDW to ORD. That might explain why he hasn't flown on AirTran to MDW in a while. Just a thought

Fiel12-

My company does not have a commuter clause and I do not prefer to deal with cancelled flights due to bad weather in either MSP or CHI...it is a small price to pay to have piece of mind. It would be different if we were CASS and I could ride the jumpseat again.

Question for the SWA guys here, I have a rental property business that pays the bills, instead of quitting completely (from awac) I have pondered trying to jump ship to a place where I can treat this job as a hobby. Is that easily done there? Can I drop my entire line some months, while flying maybe a trip once every other month?

Question for the SWA guys here, I have a rental property business that pays the bills, instead of quitting completely (from awac) I have pondered trying to jump ship to a place where I can treat this job as a hobby. Is that easily done there? Can I drop my entire line some months, while flying maybe a trip once every other month?

It ebbs & flows with staffing levels, but probably not for a few years until you could hold lines that have lots of 1-day & 2-day trips.

Not as an FO. Besides, why do I want to pay your medical, dental and vacation when all you do is syphon from the hose. Beat it!

Gup

Boy, I hope you aren't on the interview panel there Gup.

i hope he is. you really don't get it do you dude? i don't want to pay for sewer's benefits when he's not contributing the good of the company. using us for bene's only is taking money out of my pocket. this is a team sport, we all work hard, we all win. you go gup!

I'm thinking flamebait. But if not, we don't make money around here giving away bennies to people who are looking for a teat to suckle and don't want to be productive. Flight attendants might be a different story, I have heard several brag about giving away most of their trips. They are usually the same ones with a massive brood of kids at home getting the free health care no loads are looking to obama for.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back