Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest New Pay Proposal........nice Slap In The Face.......lets Flush It Down!!!

• Thread starter Halo_RJdriver
  • Start date
  • Watchers 35

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know, General. You might be wrong on this one. In the impromptu poll someone put up on an internal website, the NO votes currently lead the YES votes by 93%.

General Lee said:
Let's see here, how will they vote AGAIN? I predicted the last one---dead on. It will pass by a two thirds margin---again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey G.L. -

Had many good votes put on your plate recently?

Halo_RJdriver said:
Bring it on melit! Try 4 year bro. Cpt. You couldn't slap your own shadow in the face. Do you want it sugar coated?
Oh and if I ever am furloughed at least I will be senior to you. Why don't you go hire on at HoJets. It's funny to see what all you anti-union cry babies do when you don't have someone to rat on.

MY GUESS IS MELIT is a REtard.

WOW, a four year bro. Cpt...Impressive. You have been around for a long time. "if I ever am furloughed at least I will be senior to you" what a stupid statement that was. You are right I couldn't slap my shadow, can you slap your's? Once again stupid statement. That's pretty mature calling me a "retard". Some people are not as lucky as you and I, so if I were you (and I'm glad I'm not) I wouldn't use that term so freely. You still haven't answered my question, why did you post this on this forum? I just noticed something elts, if your in the bro why does your user name have RJdriver in it? Are you trying to pretend to be something your not?

Last edited:
Who's SAPA president these days.

I am sure glad that back-stabbing lawyer is out.

"back stabbing" and "lawyer" in the same sentence is a bit redundant, isn't it?

Last edited:
Hey moron why would you post this here? "For those who have not recieved the e-mail" Do you think this is a SkyWest message board? My guess is you are a first year FO in a new jet that thinks you are the $hit. ALPA, yea that's the answer. ALPA has helped everybody elts, maybe you can be furlouged too.
"HERE IS THE LATEST SLAP IN THE FACE AT SKYWEST" I'd like to slap you in the face!

MELIT you're completely out of touch with reality, I think you need to pull your head out of your A$$. Why do you belittle one year FOs? Were you not a one year FO at one time? Piss them off and I'm sure that ALPA drive will have no problem passing. You need to be a little more tactful about convincing these very impressionable and some very young pilots, why a union doesn’t belong at skywest. Unfortunately, I doubt you make a very convincing argument against the union.

Melit you can vote for the latest pay proposal it doesn't bother me. Don't get so sensitive tough guy. Your the RETARD that wanted to start slapping people in the face. Bugger off and find a new thread.

bmpilot2003 said:
Hey moron why would you post this here? "For those who have not recieved the e-mail" Do you think this is a SkyWest message board? My guess is you are a first year FO in a new jet that thinks you are the $hit. ALPA, yea that's the answer. ALPA has helped everybody elts, maybe you can be furlouged too.
"HERE IS THE LATEST SLAP IN THE FACE AT SKYWEST" I'd like to slap you in the face!

MELIT you're completely out of touch with reality, I think you need to pull your head out of your A$$. Why do you belittle one year FOs? Were you not a one year FO at one time? Piss them off and I'm sure that ALPA drive will have no problem passing. You need to be a little more tactful about convincing these very impressionable and some very young pilots, why a union doesn’t belong at skywest. Unfortunately, I doubt you make a very convincing argument against the union.

Good first post, I'm glad it was about me. Gear up HOMO!

(o) (o) said:
Who's SAPA president these days.

I am sure glad that back-stabbing lawyer is out.

"back stabbing" and "lawyer" in the same sentence is a bit redundant, isn't it?

Yeah the LAwyer is still pulling managment's chain and is still invovled with sapa kool aid delivery. ...lol @ the redundant sentence.
Some FO dude from SMF is Presidente. I would spell his name out but Melit might cry. melit kind of sounds french anyway.....what a sissy

Halo_RJdriver said:
Melit you can vote for the latest pay proposal it doesn't bother me. Don't get so sensitive tough guy. Your the RETARD that wanted to start slapping people in the face. Bugger off and find a new thread.

O.K this is the third time, why did you post that on this forum? For the second time, If you have 4 whole years in the bro why do you call yourself a RJdriver? You're an insensitive prick.

Latest resources

Back