Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest New Pay Proposal........nice Slap In The Face.......lets Flush It Down!!!

• Thread starter Halo_RJdriver
  • Start date
  • Watchers 35

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
joe_pilot said:
Not so much for me, I'm new...You guys (and gals) deserve better.
Don't sell yourself short, Joe. You deserve better too. Hopefully many newhires share your attitude. Thanks for thinking about your pilot group above yourself.

Vote number 231 out of 2180 pilots.. get the vote out!!!!!

P.S. bluto, I think the feedback is on the voting/polling system to the website owner, not to skywest on the pay proposal.... could be wrong though. oops.. wrong thread... anywho...

Last edited:
The feedback goes to Sapa for review....as if they ever listen to suggestions;) I had a friend who recently left Sapa tell me he saw my comments from 70/50 vote so they get em. They dont consider them or impliment them but they get em.

FlyboyPhil said:
P.S. bluto, I think the feedback is on the voting/polling system to the website owner, not to skywest on the pay proposal.... could be wrong though...
I hope not! Why would they care if the feedback about their polling website was "confidential"? You could be right, though. I guess we'll see.

120% Torque said:
The feedback goes to Sapa for review....as if they ever listen to suggestions;) I had a friend who recently left Sapa tell me he saw my comments from 70/50 vote so they get em. They dont consider them or impliment them but they get em.
Ah, super...:rolleyes:
Hopefully, a solid no-vote will motivate them to listen...ah who am I kidding...:mad:

Just cast my second No vote since I've been here at SkyWest.

Let's see if it has a better result this time...

viper548 said:
Russ,
I'm bettin that guy is gonna be pissed when he sees his post magically appeared on flightinfo
If you think this is JS, your wrong. I've been strega7 on the net since 1995. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.....

Bluto said:
Don't sell yourself short, Joe. You deserve better too. Hopefully many newhires share your attitude. Thanks for thinking about your pilot group above yourself.
Thanks for the comment Bluto. There's plenty of time to look out for me. The truth is that this is a pretty complicated issue. I've taken the last year to sit in the right seat and hear what all you senior folks have to say. I listened. I made up my own mind and voted the way I did (no) because you guys haven't been paid back for the 'ace' yet. That makes it pretty cut and dry for me. I don't think it will make a difference, Its just the right thing to do.

BTW, I didn't see any results or what number I voted. Where did you guys see that?

Latest resources

Back