Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest New Pay Proposal........nice Slap In The Face.......lets Flush It Down!!!

• Thread starter Halo_RJdriver
  • Start date
  • Watchers 35

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2 years as an RJ FO ....transition to the BRO>>>>for 2years....as far as the pay scale goes make me a 4 year Bro CA. duh!!! melit your way to sensitive. Go drink some water and go tuck in your boyfriend. Your probably an intern. RETARD

Get back to the thread &&&&&&& our fatal TA that is unacceptable.

Halo_RJdriver said:
Yeah the LAwyer is still pulling managment's chain and is still invovled with sapa kool aid delivery. ...lol @ the redundant sentence.
Some FO dude from SMF is Presidente. I would spell his name out but Melit might cry. melit kind of sounds french anyway.....what a sissy

that lawyer is a person with great integrity you know. He runs (still does) a collection agency down in Colorado springs.

He was my F/O for a month, what a nightmare that was. His ambition back then was to be DEN's Chief Pilot (with about 3 months seniority at the time)

Is he a captain yet?

I know he had a hard time with RJ F/O transition, of course he blamed his sim instructor for all of it

Last edited:
COS CA is what i heard. His hand is still in Sapa.

Are you at the JEt BLUE? CONGRATS if you have moved on from OO.

Ya'll are all a bunch of loosers. All but MELIT. RJDriver are ya ever going to answer him? Why did you post this on here? As for how senior you are I got ya beat Driver. Now go saddle up your "RJ" and go to work. Can't you just be glad you work for a great company like you do? Pedro is going to get his a$$ kicked

MELIT said:
Hey moron why would you post this here? "For those who have not recieved the e-mail" Do you think this is a SkyWest message board? My guess is you are a first year FO in a new jet that thinks you are the $hit. ALPA, yea that's the answer. ALPA has helped everybody elts, maybe you can be furlouged too.
"HERE IS THE LATEST SLAP IN THE FACE AT SKYWEST" I'd like to slap you in the face!

So, what's your real problem with his post? Do "covert operations" turn you on or are you just ASHAMED?

BTW, if you are not ashamed you ought to be! You have already stupidly hurt everybody in the regional industry with your last decision and now you want to do it again?

What's the matter ... you get bitten be a Montana tick or are you just suffering from tabernacle syndrome?

Latest resources

Back