Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest New Pay Proposal........nice Slap In The Face.......lets Flush It Down!!!

• Thread starter Halo_RJdriver
  • Start date
  • Watchers 35

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shobra said:
Don't forget that new hires are now getting paid while in training. How about some retro pay for those of you that had to suffer through training for a couple of months with Zero income? How's that make you feel? I don't think it would be warm and fuzzy? How about you go buy your own Jepps huh that's a good one.
I agree

The success of the Teamsters at the companies mentioned above just confirms the relative unimportance of a national union's "agenda" when it comes to choosing representation at a local level. To paraphrase some of the anti-ALPA folks out there, "Do you think Teamster's National cares about the regional guys?!" Obviously, it doesn't really matter if they do. The question for me is, how good is the national support when it comes to aviation-specific member issues (FAA vioalations, age-60 rule, etc.) Do the teamsters have accident investigators and will they be a party to an NTSB investigation? I'd like to think that my union dues were going towards improving things for my industry like updated crew rest requirements, regulation of cabotage, etc.

DrewBlows said:
Do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

What you dont realize BLOWDREW is that I'm in here watching what is said about a certain company. As a data base is compiled of certain employees who's usernames are attatched to their real names is being built, they continue to destroy thier image, character, and employment. Thanks for asking though my friend.

PinkTard

pinkbush said:
HALO_BRO DRIVER....

You need to watch the "R" word man. People are offended by your use of it. Dont be shocked to find yourself in the penalty box or completely banned from these forums. Clean it up.

Are you a moderator PInkwinkBushy?
Please don't make a list lmao!

Your a loser with no back-up

Just vote no and your SAPA position will forever be lost.

Last edited:
Russ said:
DB
Minus some of the obvious exagerations of the post, there is some truth to his characterizations. You're not the only one who knows DA, DL and DC

Russ,

I was only commenting about D.A.

I have no comment about the way DL or DC were characterized in the quoted post.

Sedona16 said:
Like to play both sides of the fence do you Dave (point out the conflict of interest and loyalties of D.C's Chief Pilot quest on the Sapa site then try to smooth things over by indicating here he really is a swell guy).[QUOTE]

If you read my post you would see that I made no mention of DC or DL. I only talked about DA.

Last edited:
pinkbush said:
What you dont realize...is that I'm in here watching what is said about a certain company. As a data base is compiled of certain employees who's usernames are attatched to their real names is being built, they continue to destroy thier image, character, and employment.
So you're here as a spy for the company to weed out any potentially disloyal pilots from becoming check-airmen, or something? Are you going to get them fired for expressing their opinion? Wow. Great plan. I think your only mistake was telling us about it...:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back