• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest/Expressjet/Continental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shouldn't you be on the "Monday Morning CEO" or the "CEO Wannabe" forum? You're an aircraft jockey, right?

Do you have any questions about actually operating an airline? LMAO because you're a dispatcher you know how to "operate an airline"? Perhaps I could help you out with comprehending the whole "Airline CEOs could care less what the pilots think."

Perhaps he could then help you out with comprehending the whole issue of "Airline CEO's could care even less about what the dispatchers think." :laugh:

Since its DAL flying doesn't that mean its at "Delta's" Expense? Oh and ExpressJet is one word ;)

I agree completely but I'd have to say more times than not you won't see a SKW pilot being as unprofessional as some on this thread in regard to switching regional feed....I mean come on...like pilots can control any of this

Yes I waited for the 70-90 seat issue to come alight. Sadly even if one Skywest guy pops wood over a 70 seater in CAL colors (sweet more upgrades!), it is one too many in my book! Collectively you guys already ruined that segment of the biz with the 'temporary' 50=70 deal. With Rev Bedford and Uncle Jerry feeding mainline, you can bet CAL pilots will double down our resolve on scope.

Yes I waited for the 70-90 seat issue to come alight. Sadly even if one Skywest guy pops wood over a 70 seater in CAL colors (sweet more upgrades!), it is one too many in my book! Collectively you guys already ruined that segment of the biz with the 'temporary' 50=70 deal. With Rev Bedford and Uncle Jerry feeding mainline, you can bet CAL pilots will double down our resolve on scope.

Why is it all the xjet pilots come on here and talk about popping wood?

Perhaps he could then help you out with comprehending the whole issue of "Airline CEO's could care even less about what the dispatchers think." :laugh:

Wow, took you all morning to think up that reply? How original. Leave it to you pilots to be the wittiest people on the face of the earth. Here's your EPIC FAIL sign.

Wow, took you all morning to think up that reply? How original. Leave it to you pilots to be the wittiest people on the face of the earth. Here's your EPIC FAIL sign.

"take all morning" :confused: not so much, I used your moronic statement against you and it blew up in your face. Would you like me to also attach your "EPIC fail sign" also? :cool: Leave it to you to be so lame :erm:

Perhaps Skywest is going to buy CHQ's ERJs and fly them for CAL.

If adding XJT to SKYW is going to be so profitable why is a condition of the deal to delete XJTs scope?

Here's my prediction (worthless as it may be). The deal will go through, the XJT branded ops will cease, the E-135s are converted for charter only, and the 249 E-145s are flown for CAL and DL, CHQ is replaced by the returning XJT aircraft. The unfortunate part being the demise of the branded ops. Unfortunate because ExpressJet Airlines actually provides customer amenities and quality service, something lacking on every single Legacy today.

Perhaps Skywest is going to buy CHQ's ERJs and fly them for CAL.

If adding XJT to SKYW is going to be so profitable why is a condition of the deal to delete XJTs scope?

Here's my prediction (worthless as it may be). The deal will go through, the XJT branded ops will cease, the E-135s are converted for charter only, and the 249 E-145s are flown for CAL and DL, CHQ is replaced by the returning XJT aircraft. The unfortunate part being the demise of the branded ops. Unfortunate because ExpressJet Airlines actually provides customer amenities and quality service, something lacking on every single Legacy today.

You may be on to something. I also agree with you about the branded operation. XJT provides a fantastic brand and it would be a real shame to see it go away.

Now Que the know it all Skywest "CEO", err i mean dispatcher :rolleyes: who will tell you everything you need to know about XJT

CAL flying belongs to CAL, period. Who they choose to operate said flying is their decision, period.

The only flying XJT owns is their branded flying.

SkyWest owns NONE of its own flying.

ALL REGIONALS ARE SIMPLY SUBCONTRACTORS. You guys don't own any of your flying.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back