Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeh

HowlinMadMurdoc said:
Yea, what a job that is too. Flying a mainline-sized airplane for regional wages.

Bet you're proud of it too... :rolleyes:

Since you bailed on SYX, why don't you worry about CHQ and we'll worry about SYX.

HMM

You tell him HMM. I think life is good here right now. If you look at the Beech FO list, number 9 FO has only been here since June and upgrade classes are going in groups of 6. Not hard to do the math.

Plus RP170 is just p1ssed that he doesnt get to hang out in Escanaba anymore.

greenpickle said:
You tell him HMM. I think life is good here right now. If you look at the Beech FO list, number 9 FO has only been here since June and upgrade classes are going in groups of 6. Not hard to do the math.

The current Beech CA upgrade class went as junior as April '04 so that's not too bad. I don't know how much longer we'll continue to have upgrade classes - all of it depends on acquiring additional DoJets.

As for RP170, he's a former DoJet guy so he never spent a day in ESC. Besides, it would've been too cold and too cloudy for him there. He's a gel-using, sun-loving pretty boy; them UP'ers would've just laughed and laughed AT him. You know what I mean, hey der? :D

HMM

greenpickle said:
Tail Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meatwallet said:
M'Ballz Es Harri
The days of blowing farts in the flight school were my favorite. And the farting computer too!!!!!!!

Uhm....single type plane on property? But, the 1900's are still here for a couple more years.

That's a few more years for management to yo-yo us with rumors of ERJ's and used Dojets.

Obvious

sbn340mech said:
So where are all the Beech guys going to go when the 1900s are retired?

To the EMB 190s that we ordered. They will be here in two weeks. I heard that the transition will be easy. I guess that the 1900 and the 190 have almost the same cockpit. I can't wait. I hope the 190 has a flight director, those things rock in the Beech.

GP

Sweeet!! Thanks GP. I hope they will include the artistic pictures and informational bulletins located underneath the inst panel lights in the pre-purchase. It'll be like nothing ever happened!

Latest resources

Back