3. It is OK to put all bad people in a giant meat grinder
4. Lawyers, see rule three
5. It is OK to drive a gas guzzler if it helps you get babes
6.Everyone should car pool except me
7.Bring back the word stewardesses
8.Synchronized swimming is not a sport
9.Mud wrestling is a sport

Last edited:
So Skyway has a pretty stagnant upgrade time currently?

Tram said:
So Skyway has a pretty stagnant upgrade time currently?
Currently, no. In the future, quite possibly yes and by "future" I mean after the next 6 months or so.

You're NOT going to find any 121 regional with quick upgrades these days. Mesaba and CMR are both furloughing with PCL probably not too far behind. Most of the growth has been with Skywest and CHQ but their respective seniority lists are growing each day. Mesa? Lakes? Don't know if either have quick upgrades.

Find a place that fits your needs and that you can handle working at for the next 5 years. It's gonna be a while before you're competitive enough to move onto the "show".

HMM

Just about everyone that was displaced by the Delta deal not going through is either back in their seat or will be relatively soon. I think that upgrades at smaller airlines will always be a little better then most of the bigger ones. If Skyway recieved just 5 more planes, that would be 25% more growth. If CHQ was getting an additional 5 (granted I know they're getting a lot right now), that's more like 3% growth. When Midwest takes a small class of 4 Skyway pilots, that's 2% off the senority list. When 4 CHQ pilots leave that's like 0.2% off the senority list.

Skyway shouldn't really ever have upgrades that extremely long. Many of 100+ people that left Skyway 6 months ago to go to Comair, Mesaba and Pinnacle could possibly be furloughed soon when if they had stayed they'd be not very far from 1900 Captain.

Unfortunately Skyway doesn't have any kind of online app or anything. Aviationinterviews.com will have some pretty good gouge. Probably just mail or fax a resume would be your best bet.

Iceman21 said:
Where can I find hiring info for Skyway? I have googled, but all I got was Midwest's website and I didn't find anything there.
allatps.com
then pilot jobs

Latest resources

Back