Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dwstl2327 said:
just email them, www.midwest-express.com beech class starting in november... study your jepps, know 121 regs, dont be a moron, and you should be alright.

While I'm sure your excited with being a newhire DoJet F/O at Skyway and welcome aboard BUT you might want to avoid making comments such as the highlighted sentence lest YOU appear to be moronic.

Your new employer, Skyway, is owned by MIDWEST AIRLINES - not Midwest Express. The correct website is www.midwestairlines.com. The correct Skyway HR email address is [email protected].

HMM

sorry to sound "moronic" but both websites work the same, and it doesnt really matter which website you type in, both go to same place. i know who i work for, and i love it. but you are correct, it is midwest airlines, not express... crap, midas well still call us Astral Aviation. all in all im going to bed call it how you see it

skyway

Does skyway have any other bases other than millwakee? Just curious. The company website isn't too helpful. Thanks!

Just MKE {and the entire UP(nudge)}
Go easy HMM

Joeybear

jobear said:
Just MKE {and the entire UP(nudge)}
Go easy HMM

Joeybear
As I live and breathe...JB is alive! Contrary to reports received...:nuts:

Don't be dissin' the UP, hey der now! Otherwise, The Green One (GP) will be along shortly to re-enlighten you to all dat is da UP! :D

Next time you're in the land of cheese, give a ring. We'll do :beer: followed by :puke:

Peace

SF

Shadow,

The next time you use that many of those smiley things, make sure you're wearing a dress. This isn't some Yahomo site.

jobear- hope you're doing well. A few I've talked to say the grass hasn't been greener wherever they've gone. Hope it's working for you.

Figures

ShadowFlight said:
As I live and breathe...JB is alive! Contrary to reports received...:nuts:

Don't be dissin' the UP, hey der now! Otherwise, The Green One (GP) will be along shortly to re-enlighten you to all dat is da UP! :D

Next time you're in the land of cheese, give a ring. We'll do :beer: followed by :puke:

Peace

SF

You are right Shadow. You go up to the deer camp for a couple of days to get it ready and also do the ceremonial "Big Buck" dance in my raccoon hat and lucky long underwear around my tree stand and you get people like Jobear making fun of you. He is such an elitist. :)

Propsync said:
Shadow,

The next time you use that many of those smiley things, make sure you're wearing a dress. This isn't some Yahomo site.

Only for you, PS. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper! LOL

Peace

SF

Latest resources

Back