Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WillFlyFoCookie said:
I believe those "special" 400 hours pilots were people that were already working for the company as ground instructors. They were initially hired to help ramp up the training department for all the pilots that were supposed to be pushed through for the Delta deal. They had already been working for Skyway for at least a year and had substantial knowledge on the aircraft because of course they were teaching the stuff. When the Delta deal didn't go through and they wouldn't be needed as ground instructors anymore the company needed pilots. So instead of hitting the street they can now fly the line. That's the way I took the situation and I think these are the people being referred to.
Special = Minority???

No they weren't minorities. And I hear they do a good job also.

Is it paid training? If not how long before you get the first paycheck? Also, who should I submit the resume/cover letter to? Chief Pilot? If so, what is his/her name. Thanks.

B777 said:
Is it paid training? If not how long before you get the first paycheck? Also, who should I submit the resume/cover letter to? Chief Pilot? If so, what is his/her name. Thanks.
Go to allatps.com
the pilotjobs
look under the Midwest ailines logo

if you get hired at Skyway, enjoy it, great people, great maintence(hey, they work really hard), and some really optimistic (and possibly true) rumors

Rumors, rumors, and more rumors...at some point they are going to screw up and actually make one of them happen.

That's worth sticking around for!

I heard that 100 pilots from SYX got hired at big brother and as a result hiring will continue at unprecedented rates. This will make the most junior guy coming off of IOE a captain by years end? Wow this is good stuff!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back