• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, but don't blame me when you lose millions.

Last I heard they are very interested in ACA's 328's. Start saying bye-bye to the 1900's. 801 leaves Monday. Thought I would shed a tear but none to be found. And the 145 rumor is still alive. I don't think Midwest would be happy about the 190's as they would compete with the 717's. Is NWA any closer to Ch 7?

Hiring jackidiot

WIPilot said:
Does anyone know what the deal is with skyway currently? IE how are they doing. Whats life like there. Etc. I havent seen much info posted about them since the whole Skyway/delta thing.

Thanks

the idiot doing the interviews thinks he is hiring for FEDex. Without the pay or equipment. They want to pay nothing and expect a newby to know it all. Know your stuff, the interview is pretty stupid. Good luck. and go Skyway!!!

merlindrvr88 said:
the idiot doing the interviews thinks he is hiring for FEDex. Without the pay or equipment. They want to pay nothing and expect a newby to know it all. Know your stuff, the interview is pretty stupid. Good luck. and go Skyway!!!

The guy who does the interviews has been known to peruse Flightinfo from time to time. Just a heads-up.

the idiot doing the interviews thinks he is hiring for FEDex. Without the pay or equipment. They want to pay nothing and expect a newby to know it all.
last I heard Skyway was doing panel interviews.
also, the technical part was a approach plate, Jeppeson. knowlege worthy of Fedex or a inst. rating

Things haven't changed since I was hired...the toughest stuff they tossed out there is the Jepp. So, there isn't any excuse for not knowing the "technical stuff."

If you think Skyway's interview is difficult you are in the wrong industry my friend. Skyway was the easiest interview by far out of any place I interviewed at. That "idiot" who did your interview too probably made you look like the idiot based on your performance which is why Im willing to wager that you were rejected and thats better for all of us at Skyway. So thank you to my "idiot" boss.

On the other topic, the rumors have been running rampant recently. Ive heard anywhere from 2-15 airplanes which will replace the Beech fleet, could be as soon as late next year. I personally think it would be at least 2007 by the time they would all be phased out. People are still slowly being picked up by Midwest, Allegant, and USA 3000.

Great time to be at Skyway. Senority has been skyrocketing on the bottom half of the list. And now the Beech FO's schedule are better than the Jet FO's. I never thought I would see the day. My best to all of those who bailed in the last months. Wish you were all still here!!!

GOULET!

And now the Beech FO's schedule are better than the Jet FO's.

I don't believe it!!!
It can't be, did they make the Jet lines worse? I mean its against nature to make the beech lines better than the jet lines, My head is spinning, i need to sit down, wait i am sitting, i need to stand up, during four + years that never happened.
Seriously, good for all I'm glad things are looking up

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back