• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW to get more RJ's for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't care about your Docs, ipods, or frosty hair, dude.

I do care about the families of the Skyway pilots who are losing their jobs because of you. You voted no union and gave Jerry all he needed. So that you non union whores can gleefully steal their jobs and get your quick upgrades.
Really? How many PMs have you sent to these guys asking to help them out? How many phone call have you made to friends at Skyway or to your company asking to give these guys preferential hiring? How many calls have you made to HR? I even have my wife scrounging stuff up at her company...

What are you doing to help?

Gleeful??? What a first class a$$ you are.

I don't care about your Docs, ipods, or frosty hair, dude.

I do care about the families of the Skyway pilots who are losing their jobs because of you. You voted no union and gave Jerry all he needed. So that you non union whores can gleefully steal their jobs and get your quick upgrades.
ALPA SUCKS!!!!!!!:smash:

Its ok. He doesn't want to tell you what his religion is, he knows everyone would bash that one just as equally. Mormons hear that stupid crap all the time, doesn't seem to be phasing any of them.

Really? How many PMs have you sent to these guys asking to help them out? How many phone call have you made to friends at Skyway or to your company asking to give these guys preferential hiring? How many calls have you made to HR? I even have my wife scrounging stuff up at her company...

What are you doing to help?

Gleeful??? What a first class a$$ you are.

That's pretty good since the announcement only came out an hour ago :rolleyes:

Its ok. He doesn't want to tell you what his religion is, he knows everyone would bash that one just as equally. Mormons hear that stupid crap all the time, doesn't seem to be phasing any of them.

Oh come on. I'm Catholic. And you know what they say about Catholics? "Where there's 4 Catholics, there's usually a fifth".

Like I said, there's lots of funny religions out there!

Oh come on. I'm Catholic. And you know what they say about Catholics? "Where there's 4 Catholics, there's usually a fifth".

Like I said, there's lots of funny religions out there!

I was warned to always take two Mormons with me fishing, so one would always keep the other honest and away from my beer.

Latest resources

Back