SKYW to get more RJ's for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nevets,

you and I disagree. I appreciate your opinions and ability to stay above the fray here in the 'cage' that has become FI.com. I think we've been over all this ad naseum, so I wish you good luck and hope you enjoy your employment as much as I do mine.

best to you

Agreed, but it if you don't mind, it wont stop me from posting those opinions of mine.:)

Thanks for the kind words, likewise to you.

This getting pretty interesting, especially with a possible NWA/DAL deal in the works.

Would you expect SKW to bring in larger aircraft to replace more of the 717 flying? Do the Midwest pilots have any protection from this, or does their contract not give them protection from being outsourced?

This getting pretty interesting, especially with a possible NWA/DAL deal in the works.

Would you expect SKW to bring in larger aircraft to replace more of the 717 flying? Do the Midwest pilots have any protection from this, or does their contract not give them protection from being outsourced?
Interesting... Kind of makes you wonder about the "big" announcement "coming in late Jan," E170/175 rates, "undisclosed" amount of aircraft to MKE to replace Dojet flying, being fat on pilots and still holding dozens of hiring seminars while mgmt being motivated to increase 1st year pay, a pay scale that has already taken effect when it hasn't officially been approved yet, etc, etc.... something fishy is going on....

Interesting... Kind of makes you wonder about the "big" announcement "coming in late Jan," E170/175 rates, "undisclosed" amount of aircraft to MKE to replace Dojet flying, being fat on pilots and still holding dozens of hiring seminars while mgmt being motivated to increase 1st year pay, a pay scale that has already taken effect when it hasn't officially been approved yet, etc, etc.... something fishy is going on....

Really?

Well, sorta - If voted in, which I'm sure it will be, it would date back to Jan 16th, technically not "active" yet, so I guess I spoke prematurely. Just seems strange to me since pay raises at SkyWest have been "take it or leave it" in the past.

Mormons hear that stupid crap all the time, doesn't seem to be phasing any of them.

Quote from one of my favorite Mormon movies:

"Just because a donkey brays, it doesn't mean he's saying anything important."

Although I must say it saddens me to learn that there is such ignorance and bigotry in the world, as displayed by some of the posters in this thread.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go put General Conference on my iPod.

-Goose

Last edited:
So now there is another big announcement rumor?
No, still the same one. The announcement was supposedly put off until "early next year." (this was said in late Nov.)

Timmy gets to keep his 2x2 configuration, dump the 80's, and turn the 717's into 2x3 from Row 1 to 22.

The 80's "rumor" on the MEH Yahoo! stock message board. So it must be true.

Latest resources

Back