• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW to get more RJ's for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the mormon mafia, having already destroyed ACA and Air Willey's pilots quality of life and jobs, now continue on with Skyway.

all that and a small raise, how nice.

The sad part is is they always vote YES for these small pathetic raises that are thrown at them (ie, 70 seat override pay). Skywest pilots need to grow a set. As long as they keep getting more aircraft, the majority of them could care less.

Unfortunately, it's all about greed and what gets these idiots to the left seat ASAP, and not about what's morally or financially correct.

Last edited:
Well, the other shoe has finally dropped. So much for the brilliant MEH stand-alone plan that was so good for the employees. A lot of good people will get hurt here.

ah yes, cause AAI wouldn't have done the same. they dropped air willey, ya know.

Okay, here's my guess as to the conversation in more than one RJ cockpit coming or going to SLC: "Dude, we have to take these new rates...they won't give us the Midwest flying if we dont..."

And I suppose MEH bears no responsibility for selling out Skyway either right?

no TH bears full responsibility cause he's the head honcho. the man, like any CEO, has no self control when a crack hoar offers herself to them.

you see:
Skywest = hoar
TH = the trick

Okay, here's my guess as to the conversation in more than one RJ cockpit coming or going to SLC: "Dude, we have to take these new rates...they won't give us the Midwest flying if we dont..."

"What? Sorry dude, I can't hear you, I had my Ipod turned up too loud! I hope we get more aircraft for Midwest though!"

As a (do I say ex- now?) skyway pilot, i don't think the wrath directed at skywest is quite fair. It would have been the same with AW, ExpressJet, etc etc. coming into MKE.

I do find it somewhat humorous that there are now 4 job fairs for SKYW in MKE in the next month

no TH bears full responsibility cause he's the head honcho. the man, like any CEO, has no self control when a crack hoar offers herself to them.

you see:
Skywest = hoar
TH = the trick
Well, it least it is finally acknowledged that the MEH mafia bears responsibility as well. FWIW, SkyWest wasn't the cheapest hoar cruising up and down Howell...

As a (do I say ex- now?) skyway pilot, i don't think the wrath directed at skywest is quite fair. It would have been the same with AW, ExpressJet, etc etc. coming into MKE.

how dare you come on here and spew logic and truth! the usual suspects will rally to spin it another way. who will be first?! pile on, asshats!

Well, it least it is finally acknowledged that the MEH mafia bears responsibility as well. FWIW, SkyWest wasn't the cheapest hoar cruising up and down Howell...

ask an air willey pilot. you lowballed them after you teabagged them at ORD.

I do find it somewhat humorous that there are now 4 job fairs for SKYW in MKE in the next month
And there should be. I think every SkyWest pilot out there should do everything possible to help you guys out. Any of you guys can PM me if I can help in any way.

Latest resources

Back