SKYW to get more RJ's for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no it's before the flight....

"No we can't take you on the j/s. Our POS airplane can't handle it due to "balance". Even though I can have 5 wives, other carriers will take j/s with 50 people in the back with no issues, you guys always have no issues giving us rides up front, and I'm wearing my special underwear, there still is nothing i can do for you."

I am sorry you're so miserable. Did your wife leave you for a mormon guy? Because I really don't see how the religion has anything to do with all this. But if you sleep better at night, more power to you.

I am sorry you're so miserable. Did your wife leave you for a mormon guy? Because I really don't see how the religion has anything to do with all this. But if you sleep better at night, more power to you.

He's Jehova Witness. Those Mormon's are stepping all over their door-to-door turf. It's like crips and bloods with those two.

He's Jehova Witness. Those Mormon's are stepping all over their door-to-door turf. It's like crips and bloods with those two.

don't make fun of JW, those creeps can put up a building in one day.

I didn't know pilots entered into contract negotiations with other carrier management to bid on flying. Learning something new everyday; not good or right, but new (and sometimes stupid). Is it possible people are as dumb and as ego-centric in real life as they appear to be here?

No, Romney will be the fulfillment of the prophecy. SkyWest was never part of the great Joseph Smith's plans for world domination. Nice try, though.

Okay, here's my guess as to the conversation in more than one RJ cockpit coming or going to SLC: "Dude, we have to take these new rates...they won't give us the Midwest flying if we dont..."

More like:

"Dood, that 175 is soooo sweet! Think we'll get it if we take this pay deal?"
"Too bad about those Skyway guys, they should have just come here, haas".
"How ya' like my new hair frosting, dude"?
"Wha, bro? Didn't hear ya... was blasting Coldplay on my ipod".

no it's before the flight....

"No we can't take you on the j/s. Our POS airplane can't handle it due to "balance". Even though I can have 5 wives, other carriers will take j/s with 50 people in the back with no issues, you guys always have no issues giving us rides up front, and I'm wearing my special underwear, there still is nothing i can do for you."

On behalf of all SkyWest Pilots I would like to offer my condolences to any who might be hurt by this deal. CitationLover.....I think you need to work off some of this anger. This statement has got to be one of the most a@@nine comments that I have ever seen. Sounds like you need to educate yourself before you start start spewing your hatred across the web.

As a (do I say ex- now?) skyway pilot, i don't think the wrath directed at skywest is quite fair. It would have been the same with AW, ExpressJet, etc etc. coming into MKE.

I do find it somewhat humorous that there are now 4 job fairs for SKYW in MKE in the next month

Except that the absence of a union contract allows SkyWest management the opportunity to undercut the union carriers. The playing field is not level.

And once again, the coat tail riding whores of the industry steal more jobs. I'm sure tears will be falling all across the SkyWest Nation. Go ahead and take the new pay deal, kids. You just got your reward in advance.

are you wearing special underwear now? there is no religion, only cults.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. --- Mark Twain

Proof that good ole Mark Twain knew what he was talking about!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back