Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Citation--

Eat

the truth hurts poo. eagle's for sale. go work the mormon charm on arpey so you can eliminate that wholly owned too. piedmont and comair can finish them off.

mormon monster likes cookies.....cookies, cookies, cookies!

Last edited:
Don't worry Citation, I'm sure Uncle Jerry is way ahead of you on that.

863% in the ATL? Citation, you and PBR should look at moving out that way.

no caffeine, special underwear, secret mormon only ceremonies, wearing "the shield", etc. these people are nuts! make no mistake any religion is nuts. we're all pilots here and science believers (i hope). i guess you see people rising from the dead, speaking in tongues, and putting spirits into pigs so they run into the ocean every day. skywest is no different than the jesus freak running republic airways corp or our stupid theocratic president and his grand "strategery".

and of course this is TH fault, but make no mistake Skywest is the enabler here. Jerry screwed ACA and Air Willey, now he's enabling MEH to screw Skyway. we know your pilots drool over replacing our 717's and MD80's, while Jerry whispers he can do it cheaper into TH ears.

There are over 3000 pilots and over 11000 employees at SkyWest. Not all of them are LDS. Are you really this stupid? Jerry did not put ACA and Air Wisc out of business. Kerry Skeen and Geoff Crowley did by thinking UA was going to back down from their demands for lower rates. Plain and simple. Do you honestly think that pilot pay is the only consideration when these contracts are hammered out?

Morning Wood,

don't try to reason with idiots. They'll only get louder.

Do you honestly think that pilot pay is the only consideration when these contracts are hammered out?

yes. if you believe otherwise, please explain mesa airlines.

you've all changed my mind. skywest is pure.

TJerry did not put ACA and Air Wisc out of business. Kerry Skeen and Geoff Crowley did by thinking UA was going to back down from their demands for lower rates.

AWAC is out of business? I remember when our flying was put out to the lowest bidder. I remember other carriers going after it like crack fiends trying to get a hit. I remember the formation of Go Jets. What was left over went to Mesa and Skywest. I remember getting displaced and having to commute to Crappydelphia instead of driving to ORD along with our other 918 pilots at the time. I remember reading recently that ORD and MKE are Junior bases for Skywest ie. Nobody wants to even be there. I also remember quitting. I don't remember them shutting their doors, just everyones lives dramatically altered in a very bad way.

Latest resources

Back