• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW to get more RJ's for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didnt say wrong..said fool. Really takes a smart person to make fun of one religous convictions....
yeah, if you practice it like originally intended will result in a conviction.
PBR

I don't care about your Docs, ipods, or frosty hair, dude.

I do care about the families of the Skyway pilots who are losing their jobs because of you. You voted no union and gave Jerry all he needed. So that you non union whores can gleefully steal their jobs and get your quick upgrades.

How exactly did voting no on ALPA cause this to happen? Do you think that with pay and everything else frozen until a contract was ratified years down the road had any bearing on this?

Pennekamp...

Midwest had an option on 10 more aircraft at their discretion on top of the original 15 in the contract. This is Midwest exercising their option on the other 10 aircraft and I fully believe that SkyWest was not intentionally there to put Skyway out of business. This seems like an MEH decision to me. But you go ahead and look it through whatever glasses fit.

Pennekamp...

Midwest had an option on 10 more aircraft at their discretion on top of the original 15 in the contract. This is Midwest exercising their option on the other 10 aircraft and I fully believe that SkyWest was not intentionally there to put Skyway out of business. This seems like an MEH decision to me. But you go ahead and look it through whatever glasses fit.

I agree. Midwest and Uncle Timmy are the only ones to blame for this. NOT Skywest. I guess this is all part of their massive growth and expansion plan. To have another airline flying more planes for them than they are. By the way, is Skyway going to become GroundWay?

I swear I didn't do this on purpose. lol

Latest resources

Back