• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW Sked+

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've used FLICA, but it's been a few years now.

Some people will piss and moan, regardless of how good they have it compared to others.

SkyWest could tell us that we're going to get $100 extra every other week, and the usual whiners would scream 'only every OTHER week?!!!!"

I've used FLICA, but it's been a few years now.

Some people will piss and moan, regardless of how good they have it compared to others.

SkyWest could tell us that we're going to get $100 extra every other week, and the usual whiners would scream 'only every OTHER week?!!!!"
$10 bucks per duty day sounds about right for SkyWest management and SAPA.

It's no wonder SkyWest has the lowest CRJ 200/700/900 crew costs, except for one outfit.

Last edited:
If ASA uses 10% of FLICA's capability, Air Wisconsin must use 5%.

And we pay more per month for access than ASA does!

You seemed to know very little... ASA has a contract it has not been amended yet.

And yes, your talk is cheap.

www,

Strike a nerve I can see. You are right I know very little about your contract. It's not really a big priority of mine. I was told by one of your fellow pilots that ASA has been without a contract for five plus years. I took him for his word. I guess that was my mistake.

Cheers

Last edited:
The problem is not the software but the guidelines, which are not revealed to the employees and the staffing models which are applied towards the use of Sched+. Seriously, do you people think software limitations are the reason you can or cannot drop trips with either flica or sched+ MESA uses flica, ask those guys. Sched+ is about pacifying a pilot group. I agree that if it did all that is advertised it would be great, but without transparency all it is is smoke and mirrors. Don't buy the hype boys and girls. I want to see some parameters!

I was told by one of your fellow pilots that ASA has been without a contract for five plus years. I took him for his word. I guess that was my mistake.

Cheers

Its just a technicality. Under the RLA contracts don't actauly expire, they "become amendable". ASA has been in negotiations for over 5 years, but they have had a contract (the old one) the whole time.

Tried to drop a straight 4day 24hrs credit=failed/staffing.

Split of the first 3days for drop=success

Posted the last 4legs with bzn overnight 10.5 credit =taken

now I have 18days off with 63 credit, so I will add user time or pick up where I need it.

I'm happy!

Tried to drop a straight 4day 24hrs credit=failed/staffing.

Split of the first 3days for drop=success

Posted the last 4legs with bzn overnight 10.5 credit =taken

now I have 18days off with 63 credit, so I will add user time or pick up where I need it.

I'm happy!

Congrats, what is your position/domecile?

While not everyone is going to get everything (or anything) they want from Skedplus, so far I still don't really see how this program could be used to screw us over. Maybe it is actualy a good thing?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back