• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW Sked+

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vote in the union, see how JA likes that. Your lines won't get any better. See how that jackas$ likes it.

Skid Mark Plus... brought to you by those who've given us such wonderful programs such as Pilots Butf***d by SkyWest

I'm surprised that you ASA guys are pro ALPA. It's Bull#@%! you dont have a contract yet. How long has it been 5 years. ALPA is not on the top of my list right now until they represent regionals better.

Talking to a United Crew. They said there was talk over there about trying to get rid of ALPA. I know I know talk is cheap. None the less still interesting.

us air is trying to decertify alpa... the old us air pilot group.. its in the phoenix paper

a group of UAL pilots is also investigating the idea of de-certifying ALPA

us air is trying to decertify alpa... the old us air pilot group.. its in the phoenix paper

Probably because they tried to negotiate a merger with the west guys using doh, and the west guys weren't going to have anything to do with that. So it went to an arbtrator (binding) and the results weren't what the east guys wanted. So I guess they will take their toys out of the sand box and go home cause they can't have their way? Makes sense to me.................. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised that you ASA guys are pro ALPA. It's Bull#@%! you dont have a contract yet. How long has it been 5 years. ALPA is not on the top of my list right now until they represent regionals better.

Talking to a United Crew. They said there was talk over there about trying to get rid of ALPA. I know I know talk is cheap. None the less still interesting.

SkyWest has been without a contract for 35 plus years.

ASA's biggest issue is they are owned by a company that owns two pilot groups. But that is ALPA's fault. The problem for ASA is most SkyWest pilots would sell their sister and mother and first born to get a fast RJ upgrade and get the puck out of there. But that is ALPA's fault, too.

:smash:

Last edited:
Is this program developed by AOS (the same company that designed your PBS software) or was it developed in-house by Skywest?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back