SKW Sked+

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

joeyfly55

What a joke this is, so slow you can't use or server crashes! Also like we thought everyday has a red arrow by it so you can't drop anything due to insufficient reserve coverage. NICE!

As per the SAPA forums, even if you have no red arrow- denied due to coverage. I wonder if anything got approved before the crash.

Oh well, at least I'm not trying to print a release...

I bet it will be working soon. They have to start making everyone happy, after all there is a union drive/vote happening. If ALPA is so bad, why will mgmt do ANYTHING to keep them off the property????

Yogi

I just looked up October. Guess what........Below min coverage for every day in October. Can't be much of a QOL improvement until staffing is brought up.

Worked for me, and I was able to drop a local I didn't want into open time. Plenty of reserve coverage right now on SLC RJ captains. Incredibly slow however. It seems there still using those surplus computer servers they got back in the 90's.

Worked for me. The trip I dropped into open time was already picked up by another crewmember, opening up a reserve for the same time I requested.

Alpa

-ALPA can help in situations like this. Despite what Joe Merchant whines about. Our TA on scheduling at ASA would really solve a lot of scheduling problems-and our scheduling section now is better than some majors.
-Get ALPA-you won't regret it.......

-Ignore Joe Merchant-he is an RJDC loser who wants to continue to live in some strange parallel universe where RJ guys make exactly what 777 guys make due to "equal representation.".......
-Whatever

Slow computers at SkyWest? NOOO WAI!! Ask me about the eternal refresh!

-ALPA can help in situations like this.
Yes, because ALPA has a team of IT professionals standing by to upgrade the servers the exact moment that winning vote comes through.
Did you even read the posts in this thread?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back