Sheble Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me put it this way and you can draw your own conclusions:
Did my CFI reinstatement (expired certificate) and did it as an MEI (I always liked the MEI ride). Anyways, a 9 question oral, 0.5 checkride, and a CFI who bitched me out for wasting time by doing a preflight because he "did one last night".
Yep, pay and pass. That's about all there is to it.

Let me put it this way and you can draw your own conclusions:
Did my CFI reinstatement (expired certificate) and did it as an MEI (I always liked the MEI ride). Anyways, a 9 question oral, 0.5 checkride, and a CFI who bitched me out for wasting time by doing a preflight because he "did one last night".
Yep, pay and pass. That's about all there is to it.

He was probably joking about the preflight but you had your head way too far up your own ass to realize it!:uzi:
:uzi:

The place is famous in AZ as a mill. They have a code word for when the FAA shows up on the ramp. When you hear it fly to another airport and call back for the all clear. I had a buddy up there lose a flap in flight, it just rotted off (not easy to have happen in AZ).

He was probably joking about the preflight but you had your head way too far up your own ass to realize it!:uzi:

This was a few years ago. And yes, he was serious. And to put it further, his insistence was on using very scarce trimming of the plane because "a good pilot doesn't need it". But, with his approval, I was permitted to trim the pitch axis ONLY if we were above 1000 AGL (but not to trim ANY axis, at any time ever if we were doing Single Engine work!) because we were high enough to recover, whatever the he!! he meant by that.
Oh yeah...and did you know that exhaust gasses were what changed the pitch of the propellers in turboprops? Boy, I better take the orals again for 2 of my type ratings because I said in the orals that it was oil pressure.
So you see, professor, that it was HIM. BTW, that AK will be hard to shoot when I shove it up your rear end....no need to be hostile.
You work there perhaps? Or a graduate? Did I hurt your little feelings?

Last edited:
I was talkin to a guy from the Vegas FSDO and he told me about that. I forget if it was bullhead or Henderson, but a him and another fed were walking across the ramp and just happened to stop by one of their 172's and something caught the eye of one of the other fed. It was the NAPA logo on the alternator belt on the 172...

You can call whatever you like, mate. Doesn't make it true.

I began flying in high school, far from Mr. Sheble an his school, and long time ago.

You're a student there, then?

You can call whatever you like, mate. Doesn't make it true.

I began flying in high school, far from Mr. Sheble an his school, and long time ago.

You're a student there, then?

Im just giving you $hit,..ya I was a student there about a year ago.

Latest resources

Back