Sheble Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stay Away

RUN FAR AWAY! STAY AWAY it almost F**** my career for good.
First Officer now with a nice company.

RUN FAR AWAY! STAY AWAY it almost F**** my career for good.
First Officer now with a nice company.

I would'nt exactly call Mesa a nice company!

Just curious, what does Shebs have to do with your career?:puke:

For somebody that likes to bash Shebles and preach the importance of gaining experience over time

Only if the experience is obtained by him and no one else! If anyone else tries to obtain an experience he tells them they don't have enough time or experience hahahaha

This was a few years ago. And yes, he was serious. And to put it further, his insistence was on using very scarce trimming of the plane because "a good pilot doesn't need it". But, with his approval, I was permitted to trim the pitch axis ONLY if we were above 1000 AGL (but not to trim ANY axis, at any time ever if we were doing Single Engine work!) because we were high enough to recover, whatever the he!! he meant by that.
Oh yeah...and did you know that exhaust gasses were what changed the pitch of the propellers in turboprops? Boy, I better take the orals again for 2 of my type ratings because I said in the orals that it was oil pressure.
So you see, professor, that it was HIM. BTW, that AK will be hard to shoot when I shove it up your rear end....no need to be hostile.
You work there perhaps? Or a graduate? Did I hurt your little feelings?

Need an AK build it yourself http://www.ak-builder.com

go to www.flywhiteair.com best training guys i have ever dealt with.

very generous with flight time, excellent instructors, lodging included.

I got my multi-engine commercial their for $1895 including lodging and I got to fly in actual IMC and I got plenty of time.

You will be happy if you go there.

There are a couple guys doing the career thing and have been there for a couple of months and they love it there. I was only there for 5 days, I love the small town friendly atmosphere, fly day or night.

They want you to do well.
And the examiner is out of topeka kansas and very fair.

What, Being a jerk to others?
If the shoe fits, NW...if the shoe fits. The treatment you get here is something you bring on yourself...but pray tell, what do your comments have to do with this thread? Are you able to address the topic at hand? Can you do that?

Only if the experience is obtained by him and no one else! If anyone else tries to obtain an experience he tells them they don't have enough time or experience hahahaha
You laugh at your own pathetic jokes, then? Being a student at Sheble's certificate mill isn't gaining experience.

You don't have experience. You frequently tell us this. Not enough for the corporate job you want, not enough for your ATP...hardly a need for you to whine about experience issues...and no, you still don't seem able to effectively address the topic at hand; Sheble school of aviation.

You're upset as your "experience" and your efforts are both dangerous and unacceptable, and you're frequently told as much. Your comments are generally unprofessional, immature, and lack the basic wisdom that ought to be expected of a student pilot...you're used as an example on other sites sometimes of foolishness and poor decision making...but you don't see it yourself.

An old saying rings true for you; be careful of scars earned in battles in which you should never have fought. What you call adventure as often as not is really poor judgement wrapped in juvinile self-aggrandizement. Perhaps what should upset you the most is that you lack the experience to have the judgement to know how foolish your comments and actions truly are, and certainly the judgement to forsee that your path may eventually leave an orphan and a widow.

Time to wise up, NW. For you one day, it will be too late.

Latest resources

Back