• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the respect towards all of the moderators hard work to keep from kicking your butt off FI.. if you think the other aviation board is so great then fel free to requst my assistance with your FI membership.. I'll be more than happy to hell you out...

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you guys. This is a great board, but on the other site they control the west pilots much more thats all that I was saying.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you guys. This is a great board, but on the other site they control the west pilots much more thats all that I was saying.

Face it, it drives USAPS nuts when your propaganda is challenged. Your desire to control is getting the best of you. It friustrates you when the moderators allow both sides to participate in the debate as long as certain 4-letter words are not used.

No getting kicked off for the use of hyperbole. Different story when you slam the forum and moderators.

Good one, Nic.

Did anyone ask them why their reply to "The Prohibitor" didn't end with .."up a rope!" ?

They sound like wimps to me. Strong enough to vote en masse, but too weak to stand up for their own rights.

Unless they actually stayed. Then they showed a micron more guts than Cleary and Mowery.

I've talked with Streble and he did not seem too impressed with Cleary. I think he came to the meeting with intent to attend.

Either way, the case for DFRII is getting riper and riper.

Where did you go Nic? Run to your safe haven on US Aviation? Can't take the heat?

I hate a quitter.

I love winning.

See ya.

I think you should quit antagonizing me and leave me alone. I am not running form you or anyone, the east stands resolved to defend our seniority from yur land grab. If you do not like to have the truth ring in your ears at the other website that is not surprising. There is no biased on this forum or the other forum.

I think you should quit antagonizing me and leave me alone. I am not running form you or anyone, the east stands resolved to defend our seniority from yur land grab. If you do not like to have the truth ring in your ears at the other website that is not surprising. There is no biased on this forum or the other forum.

I went fishing and got a bite. Thanks, St Nic.

If your goal was to kill the thread. I have a message for you...Bump.

One other thing, you won the lottery. us air was DOA!

You should be on the street and I won't rest until I see furloughed pilots returned and you enjoy a well deserved vacation.

YOu just are a mean spirited individual. I feel sorry for you and your kind. Must be hard tyring to justify stealing a bunch of seniority from the established airline that saved your bacon. Project Zanzibar ring a bell? Take a look at what happened to PHX since the AWA rescue- it is turning into a popped zit. You guys had nothing but a bunch of sand and dirty air, now you Mesa types will have to fit in right behind the rest of us. The 9th ruled, get over it. BUmp all you want, I am enjoying my victory lap at your expense.

YOu just are a mean spirited individual. I feel sorry for you and your kind. Must be hard tyring to justify stealing a bunch of seniority from the established airline that saved your bacon. Project Zanzibar ring a bell? Take a look at what happened to PHX since the AWA rescue- it is turning into a popped zit. You guys had nothing but a bunch of sand and dirty air, now you Mesa types will have to fit in right behind the rest of us. The 9th ruled, get over it. BUmp all you want, I am enjoying my victory lap at your expense.

Your airline saved nobody. us air could not afford trash bags. Note, I do not cap us air out of disrespect. So, you are trying to convince me and others that us air bought America West and moved it's HQ to Tempe?

Try again, Einstein.

Job stealer= st. nic. You really don't have any ground to stand on talking about a land grab. The decision was made, the east hasn't lived up to their end of the bargain.
So guess what. Stay at your regional pay scales, and fly your e190 forever.....That is until your guys get sold off to AMR and they can staple you to the bottom of their list!:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back