• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you should quit antagonizing me and leave me alone. I am not running form you or anyone, the east stands resolved to defend our seniority from yur land grab. If you do not like to have the truth ring in your ears at the other website that is not surprising. There is no biased on this forum or the other forum.

(LOL) You, sir, are ridiculous.

YOu just are a mean spirited individual. I feel sorry for you and your kind. Must be hard tyring to justify stealing a bunch of seniority from the established airline that saved your bacon. Project Zanzibar ring a bell? Take a look at what happened to PHX since the AWA rescue- it is turning into a popped zit. You guys had nothing but a bunch of sand and dirty air, now you Mesa types will have to fit in right behind the rest of us. The 9th ruled, get over it. BUmp all you want, I am enjoying my victory lap at your expense.

And there you have it, wisdom from the biggest idiot on all of FI. His buddy MCDoosh comes in a close second place.

Nic, since you are checking in on this thread, I'll ask my question here too. How is greater democracy achieved when elected officials are barred from speaking with the membership?

Moderator Reviewed:

The use of the term "Scab" from two pages back stands as it refers to actual scabs in a comparison statement that states how the compared pilots are NOT scabs. However, it's close, and I'll give another warning to avoid talk of scabs AT ALL on this site. Maybe that "other" site will let you,,, we won't. Knock it off.

Thanks,

/mod

Moderator Reviewed:

The use of the term "Scab" from two pages back stands as it refers to actual scabs in a comparison statement that states how the compared pilots are NOT scabs. However, it's close, and I'll give another warning to avoid talk of scabs AT ALL on this site. Maybe that "other" site will let you,,, we won't. Knock it off.

Thanks,

/mod

This site is much better for allowing debate. At least FI does not edit posts, making the arguments one-sided like that other forum.

Thank you.

This site is much better for allowing debate. At least FI does not edit posts, making the arguments one-sided like that other forum.

Thank you.

The "other forum" only edits misinformation and blatant harassing posts. Nice place to visit and have a TRUE discussion, I guess thats why you never show up?

The "other forum" only edits misinformation and blatant harassing posts. Nice place to visit and have a TRUE discussion, I guess thats why you never show up?

Hi job stealer.
The only TRUE discussion is that you are a job stealer, and your east coast counterparts are the laughing stock of the regional airline world.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back