• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SeaWorld, Southwest Airlines Ending Partnership

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A family can spend a pretty nice day at Sea World and never even visit the Orca enclosure.

After the whales are gone, what animal will be next on the list to free?

Sea world served it's purpose, but now has to evolve into something better than stupid whale tricks or ... Cease to exist

As far as serving its purpose, it already has, you choose to focus on one aspect of what they do. As far as evolving, I trust you're good for a monthly, recurring withdraws from your paycheck? As is, they do take donations if you would like to start off with a cash donation.

I love it when someone tries to make a gay slam and then mixes up their sports.
How testosterone of you
:-/

Hahaha
And some say they want to fly international:):)

Sea World has done heaps to bring sea life and the ocean to a lot of people and motivate them to enthusiastically support efforts to protect the ocean. That's a good thing. They did it by helping animals that possibly would have died had they not intervened. Seems like a good thing to me.

George Carlin knew what to do!

http://youtu.be/3FFgVayrWjs

Cute little mix there... and I love Carlin's religion spiel... but maybe you should do some research into how important bees really are to our own survival. Its actually quite frightening. Whales, well not so much. They're majestic creatures but play almost no importance in human survival. Bees on the other hand, are incredibly vital to almost all living things, especially human agriculture. That bee colonies have died off in massive numbers recently, is alarming to say the least.

You guys got me, call names and make absurd generalities saying that right wingers ignore science on every issue.
Right, science is the left is disguise. NOAA, NASA, the EPA all infected by the left and their agenda. Lib's are too gullible.

Last edited:
Sea World has done heaps to bring sea life and the ocean to a lot of people and motivate them to enthusiastically support efforts to protect the ocean. That's a good thing. They did it by helping animals that possibly would have died had they not intervened. Seems like a good thing to me.

Most of their marquee acts were herded and captured and in no risk of dying. A rescued pelican is not driving SeaWorld profits.

Latest resources

Back