• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SeaWorld, Southwest Airlines Ending Partnership

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't disagree with what you said at all.

If you're a vegetarian, and concerned about the animals as well, stop eating their food....enough said

Hey bro... haven't you heard of farms that grow vegetables for human consumption? It's a sustainable way to feed us without disturbing the food chain.

Vegetarian?!?! My diet consists of so few fruits and vegetables, I spend an inordinate amount of time grunting out everything else I eat twice a day. :blush:

Thank god for Preparation H! :laugh:

PCL

Are you a vegetarian?

Of course not. Humans are omnivores. Fighting that nature is unhealthy. But there is a difference between killing humanely for survival and torturing animals. Seaworld does the latter.

Doesn't popular culture influence human behavior, PCL?

This surely is captivity and turning a mammal into circus act- but do you think sea world has influenced our culture to be more sensitive to whales?

Eh, I'm not at all confident in that. I suppose it's possible, but if so, that effect has long since taken place, and there's no longer any justification for torturing these animals. The remaining ones in captivity should live out their lives there as peacefully as possible, breeding them should cease immediately, and then it should come to a complete stop.

That's my conclusion-

Sea world served it's purpose, but now has to evolve into something better than stupid whale tricks or ... Cease to exist

There is a difference between a domesticated species and a wild species. And yes, there is a pattern. The pattern is right wingers ignoring science on every issue.

Well played PCL...+1

Latest resources

Back