• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sad Night!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am benefited by and do appreciate a structure which allows pilots to call "fatigue" without other ramifications or pressures.

Just remember that same system allows that pilot to hose you and your travel plans when he/she decides to play "f'ck the company I didn't get the crew meal I ordered".

Just remember that same system allows that pilot to hose you and your travel plans when he/she decides to play "f'ck the company I didn't get the crew meal I ordered".

Not really applicable. That pilot was fired. I do get your point, however. Fortunately, the vast majority of us are professional enough to provide the best we can for our owners without getting into pissing matches over silly issues.

The best approach that ballances our obligation to our owners and enforcing contract compliance is to do as we are told (within reason, of course) and grieve later. Let cooler heads from both sides of the table make whatever clarifications are necessary, and move on. That's what the CBA really provides, believe it or not. Consistency and stability.

Sorry boys, the "Give-a-$hit" meter has pegged on "E"

Sad

This discussion and all the posted B.S. such as this thread, is exactly why NJI didn't want any part of a union. The 5%er's such as (rajflyboy) who frequent this board,

ie: (You are outnumbered by 6 or 7 to one. You have been GIVEN everything this time around. You won't be so lucky next time),

make NJ a crappy place to work when it comes to dealing with them. It's ALREADY started down hill from what I see and it's only been about a week since the merge. I really hope you 5%er's get off your high horse and stop acting like children. NJI was doing just fine without the help of the union and 95% of the NJ pilot's know it. The VAST majority will NEVER fly the G's within the next 10 to 15 maybe 20 years. The play ground should be closed to them (5% er's). If you don't believe me please ask the BBJ guy's that just came over. NJI was === Netjets for adults. It's really starting to show that we were RIGHT about the union, just follow this and the union board and you will see what I'm talking about. Even some of the senior union pilot's have ask the 5%er's to lay off the B.S. that's proving we, NJI, were RIGHT about all the fighting among the brotherhood. Man I want out already and I just got here. I'm not trying to piss anyone off but can we please stop all this B.S. PLEASE.....

Best thing to do is ignore the 5%. The 95% at NJA don't like them much either.

This discussion and all the posted B.S. such as this thread, is exactly why NJI didn't want any part of a union. The 5%er's such as (rajflyboy) who frequent this board,

ie: (You are outnumbered by 6 or 7 to one. You have been GIVEN everything this time around. You won't be so lucky next time),

make NJ a crappy place to work when it comes to dealing with them. It's ALREADY started down hill from what I see and it's only been about a week since the merge. I really hope you 5%er's get off your high horse and stop acting like children. NJI was doing just fine without the help of the union and 95% of the NJ pilot's know it. The VAST majority will NEVER fly the G's within the next 10 to 15 maybe 20 years. The play ground should be closed to them (5% er's). If you don't believe me please ask the BBJ guy's that just came over. NJI was === Netjets for adults. It's really starting to show that we were RIGHT about the union, just follow this and the union board and you will see what I'm talking about. Even some of the senior union pilot's have ask the 5%er's to lay off the B.S. that's proving we, NJI, were RIGHT about all the fighting among the brotherhood. Man I want out already and I just got here. I'm not trying to piss anyone off but can we please stop all this B.S. PLEASE.....

You also do not want to listen to the facts. NJA will control any vote concerning anything that happens in the contract with former NJI pilots. Its simple mathematics. I'm sorry if you do not want to listen to simple facts.

Facts. Start posting facts without emotion.

Last edited:
Sad

Again...... I'm embarrassed and saddened to be in the NJASAP union, because of children like rajflyBOY. He must think the adults from NJI are stupid and don't know what's going on. Tks imacdog for the advise the boy has been put on ignore.

Again...... I'm embarrassed and saddened to be in the NJASAP union, because of children like rajflyBOY. He must think the adults from NJI are stupid and don't know what's going on. Tks imacdog for the advise the boy has been put on ignore.

I see that you have some emotional issues. You have got to be a 5 Percenter on the G wiz.

"The VAST majority will NEVER fly the G's within the next 10 to 15 maybe 20 years."

Except for the 5%ers it was never about "G Envy" with the NJASAP leadership, but unkept promises from a former CEO - you found out what the promises were worth - and single carrier, something I don't understand anyway. I actually always felt sorta sorry for the NJI side - by and large good folks who were being used as a wedge against us. Based on past performance, I think Sokol would have merged the two units anyway, and who knows what that would have looked like. Personally I think he would have tried to make it all non union and ditch 401k match and charge for health care like he did the rest of the company.

DD,
IMO you're arguing with someone who thinks he represents the will and wishes of a group of people, beyond his dungeons and dragons buddies.
most of what he posts is wrong, or false.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back