Sad Night!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Facts

300 NJA Sic's are senior to a Gwiz captain.

Those are 300 very happy people according to you guys.

Now, raj has picked up the flag for 300 FO's.:rolleyes:
I know many FO's are happy to have a job, in this economy, some have the option to seek employment elsewhere while earning a decent living.
It is pathetic you need to keep up the company, union bashing, on FI, but as I posted before, you own your words on the NJASAP website.
Although many folks know who you are RAJ.;)

Now, raj has picked up the flag for 300 FO's.:rolleyes:
I know many FO's are happy to have a job, in this economy, some have the option to seek employment elsewhere while earning a decent living.
It is pathetic you need to keep up the company, union bashing, on FI, but as I posted before, you own your words on the NJASAP website.
Although many folks know who you are RAJ.;)

More personal attacks. That just proves my points even more!

No Argument = Start with the personal attacks

Its really not worth my time posting on here anymore. No one can bring facts to the table.

Last edited:
More personal attacks. That just proves my points even more!

No Argument = Start with the personal attacks

Its really not worth my time posting on here anymore. No one can bring facts to the table.

If you truly believe what you write, then you would have no problem posting what you do on the union board.

Facts

300 NJA Sic's are senior to a Gwiz captain.

Those are 300 very happy people according to you guys.

FACTS:

The reason I'm in the left seat of a Gulfstream is because the union and the company agreed to a LOA that protected my seat. Plain and simple. Am I happy with all this, not really. Will I abide by the LOA, and respect the CBA and go forward? Yep. And I expect everyone else to do the same, company included.

Its done, over, period. As long as the integrity and provisions of the LOA are respected by all... then this integration will go better than most have in the industry. If knuckle heads like you keep throwing sh8t in the fan, you'll eventually get hit in the face with it.

You sound like a punk, and from the looks of it, other NJA pilots think it as well. As for speaking behind a curtain, everyone on here knows who I am... but just in case you missed it. Who are you?

Captain William Vaughan
GIV PIC
aka "wolfpackpilot"

Me too Fisch.

Your secret is safe with me Grizz. I will never divulge, Grizz, your super secret FI.com identity Grizz. :nuts:

Latest resources

Back