• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sad Night!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's been an incredible ride boys... I'll miss the good old days. Let's keep it as much as it used to be and try to show our new union brothers and sisters how things should be. Just another chapter, not the end....

NJI is dead. Long live NJI.

I think some (not all) of the union boy's have a long way to go to show that they really welcome the NJI pilots. THE 5%er's have been pretty nasty at times, toward the NJI guy's, in a lot of way's, when the NJI guy's had nothing to do with how the company was set up. It appears these guy's were blaming the NJI pilot's for something they had no control of.
It is a SAD DAY for NJI. The culture will change and the once great job is now JUST a job. :(
I hope the union earns it's new found wealth.

P.S. To all the NJA guy's who welcome the NJI guy's, Thanks for being professional, I'm looking forward to flying with you.

Dirty, I think you'll find that the 95%ers are the guys and gals worth your time. Most of the folks on the A side know who the 5%ers are and don't like em either.

First off, welcome to the new NJA Gulfstream guys and gals. I realize that you're leaving behind a company that most of you loved. As one crossover pilot once told me "NJI is NetJets for adults". Don't be concerned about the 5%ers, the rest of us certainly aren't.

Although our corporate culture is sometimes goofy, you will learn to love NJA the way most of us do (of course with the glaring exception of about 495 of us). Hopefully we can adopt some of the better methods that you folks will be bringing with you.

Welcome!

Latest resources

Back