• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sad Night!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps uneducated would be a better word. The amount of misinformation about the genesis and operation of NJI on the NJA side of the house has always been staggering.

Good final shots; the prior MGT set you up and then sold you out. NJA pilots and negotiators would never have prevailed without RTS's ok. Nothing either group does is really very special, there are thousands of pilots waiting to send in resumes. The owners would see little change in service if we turned over staff by 100%. If you are flying an Ultra or a 550, you are expendable, tomorrow. We really think too much of ourselves. It helps in the 13th hour of a long day but there is a line at the door.
Work hard, fly safe and hope it all lasts.

Welcome to the NEW NJA.
x

Perhaps uneducated would be a better word. The amount of misinformation about the genesis and operation of NJI on the NJA side of the house has always been staggering.

Did you post a refute to what you thought was BS/misinformation? The flashlight of truth will scurry a lot of rats. A little advice, think of our message board like a wild hog searching for truffles. There is a lot of great information to be found however, you have to root through a whole bunch mud to get to it.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I do urge you to join the conversation. Poor communication has got all of us into the situation we find ourselves in now. Being frank and open on our non-anonymous is the best way to get the two groups on the same page.

I still don't have access to the board for whatever reason. I'm referring to conversations with numerous NJA pilots over the years including a friend on the E-Board. I like the line about NJI being Netjets for adults. Seems like an accurate description.

Sack up boys! Let's let bygones be bygones. First rounds on me at the watering hole during the recurrent or on the road. When you get on the board (you'll get there GSD) I think you'll find there is more good than bad. Just ask Diesel.

The culture will change and the once great job is now JUST a job. :(

Sounds like NJA post RTS. Good news is that Delta will be hiring soon!:beer:

Good news is that Delta will be hiring soon!:beer:

So true...I hear they have bigger and more complex airplanes than the G-whiz over there too!

I still don't have access to the board for whatever reason. I'm referring to conversations with numerous NJA pilots over the years including a friend on the E-Board. I like the line about NJI being Netjets for adults. Seems like an accurate description.

Spare me GSD.

Wolf, I apologize for our vocal minority.

Like the two or three that found their way onto this thread? Fact of the matter is there are just disgruntled a-holes on both sides.

To the 98% of guys who are genuine and welcome me.... Thank you, and the feelings are returned.

To the other 2%.... I'm #1900-something on the list and I'm a GIV Captain... Na-nan-a-boo-boo! F'ers!

Latest resources

Back