• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sad Night!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The vast majority of the folks I've flown with over the past decade here at NJA just want to do their job well and go home.
I would bet we're dealing with a "0.5 %-er".

Years ago, the union message board was anonymous, and as one would expect, it was very much like FI is today.
I imagine raj wouldn't post on NJASAP's message board, anything closely resembling the tripe he posts here, simply because (s)he would then be forced to own his/her words.

I've grown tired of the anonymous posters here, each with their corresponding selfish agendas.

Come on over to the NJASAP website, your opinions are valued as much as everyone else's. As the song from Cheers went "where everyone knows your name".

Let folks like raj, play with themselves.

Last edited:
The vast majority of the folks I've flown with over the past decade here at NJA just want to do their job well and go home.
I would bet we're dealing with a "0.5 %-er".

Years ago, the union message board was anonymous, and as one would expect, it was very much like FI is today.
I imagine raj wouldn't post on NJASAP's message board, anything closely resembling the tripe he posts here, simply because (s)he would then be forced to own his/her words.

I've grown tired of the anonymous posters here, each with their corresponding selfish agendas.

Come on over to the NJASAP website, your opinions are valued as much as everyone else's. As the song from Cheers went "where everyone knows your name".

Let folks like raj, play with themselves.

Well

Thats not an argument against anything I have said. I have only posted the FACTS.

Yes the majority of NJA people don't like how things went down but since NJI is such a small group of pilots I think most have given it a pass for now. Voting in the next IBB or contract extension will be interesting.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

I'm Out

Well

Thats not an argument against anything I have said. I have only posted the FACTS.

Yes the majority of NJA people don't like how things went down but since NJI is such a small group of pilots I think most have given it a pass for now. Voting in the next IBB or contract extension will be interesting.

I'm Out

You state that you only post facts, then you go ahead and post an opinion (that isn't accurate anyway). Tough to take one seriously when they contradict themselves in the same post.

Well

I'm Out

And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out either, Raj.

Again...... I'm embarrassed and saddened to be in the NJASAP union, because of children like rajflyBOY. He must think the adults from NJI are stupid and don't know what's going on. Tks imacdog for the advise the boy has been put on ignore.

Every family has their Black sheep, DD. Pay no attention to the (insert whatever adjective you like) behind the curtain.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back