• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wanted to check in with all my old friends from corpex and see what's new. I hate to see a thread 39 pages long die.

Er, one that isn't about Global Warming that is?

hehehehe...shouldda been here in Amsterdam with me bro. Bikes, beer, busses, trams and pedestrians. There's no telling how many times we cheated death!

Er, one that isn't about Global Warming that is?

hehehehe...shouldda been here in Amsterdam with me bro. Bikes, beer, busses, trams and pedestrians. There's no telling how many times we cheated death!

Sounds like Detroit, except the bikes are stolen, the beer is over priced, the buses are full of people talking to a invisible friend, we don't have trams, and you get extra points for hitting a pedestrian. I cheat death daily, simply by living here. I can't wait to move.

Oh, no-the hotel bikes have locks built into them and the also gives people riding downtown a traditional chain and padlock setup.

Lots of professional pickpockets and bike thieves downtown, but it's still a good time.

Detroit is way creepier though...

There is an airline in Texas which will be using the venerable Whistle-Pig. Small Community Airline I believe.

I have my account set up so that I can view more on one page, so I only have 39. Either way, it's impressive.

I think most of the planes went back to BAE.

Regions WILL rise again!

Latest resources

Back