• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 120 day suspension was because the company filed it to try to save the integrity of the 121 certificate. They want to sell the certificate to investors, and if the FAA has control of it, then there is absolutly nothing left. The only saving grace is that they can sell the certificate and use if for other purposes, which is supposedly the plan. Apparently the consent agreement between the FAA and Regions was signed late this afternoon. Investors have made their proposal and Corpexers should be hearing something next week. Good or bad for the employees, who knows??? Only time will tell...

At least all of that was my understanding of this whole messy situation...

does the agreement mean that the company has a 120 day suspension as regions air/ pax only? I.E. can they start up cargo operations before the suspension is up? I am just currious if anyone knows about any loopholes, etc. thanks...

It is my understanding that the 120 day suspension is for any/all type of revenue flying. So, I would think that would include cargo operations. At this point I don't think that they have the time or energy to try to figure something like that out. And, again, the big problem as far as the FAA is concerned is that our pilots aren't current according to their standards, which seem to change like the weather.

As i understand it, Regions has not been slapped with the 120 day suspension. They voluntarily agreed to "stand down" operations in order to prevent the FAA slapping them with the 120 day emergency suspension.

AV8OR, it was Chris Turnbull. I actually miss him and Chuck sometimes....... at least they told you what they knew. I'm stuck in Germany and not knowing what it going on over there...... Firebird? Any wisdom for me?

The 120 day suspension was because the company filed it to try to save the integrity of the 121 certificate. They want to sell the certificate to investors, and if the FAA has control of it, then there is absolutly nothing left. The only saving grace is that they can sell the certificate and use if for other purposes, which is supposedly the plan. Apparently the consent agreement between the FAA and Regions was signed late this afternoon. Investors have made their proposal and Corpexers should be hearing something next week. Good or bad for the employees, who knows??? Only time will tell...

Ah yes. Thats what they told us at Chicago Express over a year ago.

Latest resources

Back